What did i do?

(Straubs POV)

I stood up and I don't know what I did leaned into Bee and passtionately kissed her. She, of course kissed back. I pulled back silently and look at Brayden I grabbed my phone and out the door I went.

I drove over to Starbucks and parked but I didny get out. I just.... Sat there slammed my head against the steering wheel and cryed.

(Bayanis POV)

Me and Will parked in front of the cube house. Some people were already here. Weird. We walked in and saw Bee dramatically run to her room and Rusher run out the back door.

"What happened?" I asked. I'm pretty sure something went down. I noticed straub wasn't here but Bee was. Yep, something really bad went down.

No one answered my question. Will obviously noticed something was wring because when we went into our room he asked  " what do you think happened?"

"Hell, if I know." I replied. " I wondered the same thing."

I heard someone knock on my door and come in without an answer.

It was bee. She had been crying I could tell. " what happened out there?" She started to cry. Hard. I pulled her into my lap and told her to explain.

Will just sat there awkwardly. She tried to explain but she was crying so hard. Straub......kissed me.....Brayden.....Kissed me.....i ... Ruined...our...friendship!!!!" She yelled.

" its okay bee" I said trying to comfort her.

She finally calmed down. " can you call dul for me" she asked and handed me her phone.

(A/N long chapter today guys! Hope you enjoyed.)