G-Dawg no understand

(Grasers POV)

I get a call from Grape. Is he here yet? He must be telling me he made it over right? Wrong. He told me to call bee, Brayden, Ryan, and Mitch. (A/N Mitch is Mr.Mich and Mitchell is straub) I called them all and rushed over. They beat me there.

I saw Straub In a corner, Bee with her head down, Rusher scared, and everyone else confused. Grape started talking.

"Okay now that everyone's here we can explain. Straub is very depressed because he saw Brayden and Bee kiss." Everyone went ooooooh.  He kept talking. "I thought it would help if they could explain and you guys could be here to comfort them."

I was so confused. What.just.happened.  grape then asked Rusher to explain first.

"Well, I like bee for I long time and I wanted to tell her."  What.

"But Straub is very over-protective. So I had to get her alone. That's when I aksed Starub to come sleep in my room. He rejected and said he was "fine" where he was. I took her at Pax and kissed her then. Straub must've saw and marched off mad that's my story." 

" woah. Wait. A. minute. Freaking. Minute. You. Like. Bee. And. Kissed. Her." I said very slowly.

"Yeah get with the program you robot" he replied rudely. Damn that hurt.

Guess it was bees turn....