It's a thing?

(Wills POV)

I stormed off to my room. Why would jordan do this to meh? I'm so frustrated.

I heard the door slam and a car screech off. Jordan stomped into the room and locked himself into the closet.

The tires screeching we're probably Straubs... Just a hunch.

Bee walked in crying she obviously didn't know Jordan was in here.

She layed down on the bed. Who do I help? Let's start with bee.

"Bee?" I asked softly. No answer. I saw her sit up all of the sudden she grabbed my arms with a smirk.

We got under the covers not having 'it' but just kissed a freaking lot. Alot. I literally forgot Jordan was in the closet. Oh shit! He was in the closet

I signaled bee to hide under the bed without talking. She didn't question it she went under.

I walked over to the closet to open the door, but it opened for me. He came out covering his wrists. Did he cut himself?

"I see you've cooled off"he said in the most sassy way possible. "Y-yeah I g-guess." I stuttered because I was really nervous.

He walked out and we were at it for another good 30 mins when be asks, "Mr. Kiinqtong will you be my beloved bae she said with a sphistocated accent.

"Your wish is my command." Then we passed out. We we're a thing.