Where is he?

(Bayanis POV)

I'm so mad when I was in the closet I new bee was in there with him doing heavens knows what...

I grabbed a Knife from the kitchen and started digging into my wrists. I stopped when I heard Will walk over to the closet. I put the knife into my back pocket hiding it and my wrists.

After I stromed off I went to Straubs empty room. EMPTY. I knew that Straub had left but, where was bee? Probably making out with my best friend. Ouch that stung.

I never thought about where Straub might actually be. Where did he go? Oh crap. I better go tell the others.

After talking to the others, they helped me get over my heartbreak for bee. Then they sent a search for Straub.

(Julio's POV) ---changing it up!

Graser told me to go get Will and Bee I looked in Straub and bees room. She wasn't in there. Oh crap. They must be in the same room doing...who knows.

I knocked there was a shuffle if feet and the closet door closing. What the hell? Will opened the door innocently. "Sup" he said. "Hey, we're starting a search hunt for straub we really need you and bee to come with us." I said.

Bee appears from the closet... Wearing a crop top that looks thrown on. What were they doing here? Whatever none of my biz.

We were looking for literally hours. We had to go back to the house for sleep. He never showed up where'd he go?