Julio!!!!

A/N hey! This chapter is dedicated to Julio with all the family problems hes been having. Bless his heart

(Julio's POV)

I got a incoming Skype call from rusher in the middle of my 'explain stream'. I'm in the middle of trying not to cry.

I hesitate but answer it.

"...hey" I clear my throat and hide my tears. "Wats up bud? Now if you got a sec I need to talk to you.." He said. I was confused but went along with it.

"Okay, let me finish up the stream brb" I said quickly then hung up.

I said bye to everyone, wipped away my tears and decided to Skype him back.

"Was sup?" I asked being strange like usual. "Well..I'm recording again, so is bee I'm not as depressed anymore but-" I cut him off.

"Wait you and bee quit because of the little fight you guys had?!?" I asked slightly annoyed.

"Umm...yeah I guess but more things happened that you never heard and that's what I need to talk to you about," he said kinda regretful.

"Okay, speak," I gesurtered my hand in the air for him to go on.

"Okay...a while after PAX, Will called me explaining that bee was depressed and not happy with herself right now. She... Was depressed because I couldn't take being rejected..."

I was mind blown. I didn't know that had happened I could've helped earlier but whatever..

"Listen, I've been going through tough times too. Stay strong, okay? Don't let haters, bee, or anything else bring you to the ground. If they do. Smack 'em right in the patella. Okay? For me?" I said with all the concern in the world.

Rusher doesn't get put down easily. I hated seeing him like this. We kept chatting about what happened with him and what happened with me.

After like,2 hours we said our goodbyes and hung up. I imeditly called bee. Not to tattle but to see her side of the story, if they're were lies, or just truth.

"Hey bee!" I said like a normal conversation would start. "Hey!" She replied with a wave.

"Can you possibly explain why you quit YouTube? I don't mean to get personal but, I want to make sure you don't quit for a 3rd time." I said with so much lie I thought she might've noticed, yet she didn't.

"Ummm I don't know tomahawk..." She said with a concern.

"Okay, it was worth a shot thanks anyway.." I said but before I hung up she started to talk again.

"Okay.. I need to talk to someone anyways I guess"

" well, you know how rusher confessed for me at PAX? Yeah, well I noticed he quit all social media and crap like that. I knew I had done something to him so I started to feel depressed. I then called him and apologized for every little bit of crime I've made him feel. Then, I quit all social media. I finally made a video then he started making them again. I hope I fixed everything..." She replied very quickly.

I never would've thought that had happened. This is crazy. Insane. Neither of them lied so I guess they trust me enough to tell me stuff. That's good....