Frustrated

(Straubs POV)

When I had stormed off I went to a park pretty far from here. I slept on a bench in the cold, crying. My heart was broken. What I really didn't get was why did I care? Did I like bee?

In the morning I decided that I can't run away from my problems. So I drove back to the cube house.

While I was approaching the street I saw Jordan walk out.

When I parked, he told me something unforgivable.

He whispered into my ear,"Will was making out with Bee last night." Then he smirked.

My face got bright red and I rushed inside. I grabbed Will by his shoulders. He instantly noticed what he had done.

"STRAUB" bee yelled. "He just got out of a hospital give him a break and plus why do you even care!?" She screamed.

I dropped Will. I turned towards her. Yep, I finally noticed it. I actually didn't like but loved bee.

I didn't kiss her though because well, she apperantly had a 'boyfriend'.

So instead I said,"your my little bee, and I don't want to ruin our friendship or time together because of a guy."

I looked at my feet about to cry when, Jordan walks in take a picture of me crying and bee on the edge of tears. He posts it to twitter.

I walked over to him grabbed his phone and snapped it in half. He deserved it.

"Ooooooo." Said Parker. I looked at him sternly showing him this is not the time.

After that, I shoved bee into Will's arms. I walked over to my room slammed the door. Crawled into bed for a good cry.

(Will's POV)

I was thrown into the wall then bee was pushed into me. Straub walked over to his room and slammed the door.

I looked at Bayani with a disgusted face. What a bitch. I was just so pissed right now!

I had so much fury built up inside if me, I walked over to Jordan. I punched him in the face and he blacked out.

They all rushed towards him except me and bee. They carried him to his bed. He woke up in the next hour.

We we're leaving PAX tomorrow. I really didn't want to but, that's how life is.

I was going to miss bee! What if she cheats on me with Straub? Oh, she wouldn't do that right?