Dramatic Straub

(Bees POV)

For once I actually had fun at PAX. Everyone gave me and  Straub hugs because we we're leaving first.

He didn't make eye contact though. Which scared me.

"I'm gonna miss you!" Said Devon. I laughed in response.

Time skip----plane

On the plane Straub had to sit next to me. Which I was fine with. He obviosly wasn't.

He never said a single word to me for half a day. How was this going to work at home?

When we arrived at home Straub threw his stuff and shut his bedroom door. Dramatic much?

I went over to Pecketts apartment. Thinking he could help. I told him everything.

He called Straub afterwards. No answer. Called again. Nothing. 3rd time. Actually picked up.

"Why do even care Straub?" Peckett asked with a hint of sass in his tone. "Why do you even bother?" He replied with more sass.

"BECAUSE BEE'S MY FRIEND AND YOUR BEING DRAMATIC." He screamed into the phone.

He hung up. Straubs being stubborn.

But, why did he care? Did he like me?

No,no,no we're only friends. And plus I have a boyfriend.

(Straubs POV)

After I hung up, I realized I was being a little over dramatic. Just a little.

You know what why don't I just give up? Once bee comes home I'll apologize for being a jerk. Because why not?

Jingle jingel

I heard her keys turn..here goes nothing.

I walked out of my room and looked at my feet.

"Bee, sorry for being dramatic again..."

Before I could go on and on. I felt her lips crash against mine. Her soft, gentle lips.

She pulled back. "But... You have a boyfriend don't you?" I questioned.

"Shhhh." She replied. Was she turned in or something? She was acting kinda slutty...

I didn't care though. She asked if she wanted to record. "Ummm... Sure speed UHC?"

"Yeah." She smiled.

(A/N oooooh # Straubee or #kiingbee? First reply with one of these #'s gets their wish! Remember to vote and comment!)

Well

Baiiii!