Chapter 9 ~ Cherish

Cherish verb

                To protect and or care for someone lovingly

Karl pov

I kept tossing and turning past one am last night as the only thoughts clouding my brain being the pictures that Sapnap posted on Instagram a couple hours earlier. It also didn't help in the waking up process of today. I couldn't believe that I was even mentioned in his post it felt surreal. 

Not that I thought he was a superstar or any extraordinary person but that I was close and friends with him was never something I would of guessed would happen due to our differences in hobbies in interests.

Luckily it was a weekend and I could sleep in longer as it was already hard enough to wake up at nine, let alone six. 

The sun shown through my blinds as I check my phone to see a few messages from the 'crew boys' group chat and things here and there on Twitter and Instagram but other than that nothing really important caught my attention.

As I have a shower I realise what the day entails and internally squeal at the thought of spending the day playing on of my favourite game with my favourite people and since my dad is thankfully gone today there will be no interruptions. 

I ended the shower quickly to get dressed and grab some breakfast from the kitchen which ended up being some frozen waffles with whip cream and cut strawberries on top. As I eat I watch a few Youtube videos and daydream about the day I am about to have.

My phone snapped me back into reality as the group chat started going off to plan a time to get on which most people said whatever so we just decided on noon since it was just a simple time and people would have most likely eaten by then. 

Last night George said he also knew the world that we could all play on that he and Dream with a few others play on which left me ecstatic to not have to play from the complete start of the game because it is kind of boring to be honest. But for now I need to keep preoccupied for the next two hours before we start. 

I try to find something to do but end up doing my homework as the house left me so bored. Normally I would go to the park and take pictures or something as my dad's house had nothing really to do in it and the park was very close but I was too lazy from all the commotion from last night still weighing on my shoulders. 

I shouldn't have let those words get to me as much as they do as I knew it would happen sooner or later as my sexuality isn't exactly a secret but they keep drilling into my brain as I continue to do my English reading. 

I always told myself to be brave, to stick up for myself but when the time comes I always shrivel up and try to disappear from the world. I've never fully liked the way I am, my situations at home, etc but the one thing I do like is the people I surround myself with. I know I probably don't say it enough but I love those nimrods.

I take a break from my English reading since I'm not getting anything done anyways and go on my phone to scroll through Instagram before getting an idea. Since I don't need the photos of George and Quackity for my photography assignment since I have some of skateboarding and football I post them on Insta, captioning it 

It's almost nimrod november for both of you
Love you idiots <33 @/Georgenotfound @/Quackity

I put my phone down and smile when I hear it go off with likes and probably a few comments while I open up my pc and turn on minecraft. 

A couple minutes later my phone starts to ring and the caller ID makes me grin even more. 

"Hello?" I say bringing my phone up to my ear.