Introduction!

Hello and welcome to the book Skateboards and Cameras!

As you know this is a Karlnap fic but a little bit of dnf will be sprinkled around because why the hell not. (Might lead a sequel if I am up to it :]) A few other ships might also appear throughout but again mainly Karlnap.

Trigger warnings: Homophobia/slurs, domestic abuse, and underage drinking and drug usage
these trigger warnings will be stated at the top of the chapters of which it happens. It won't be much.

Content warning: Language

Stay safe, my dms are always open <3

Although this book has some dark themes it is overall a very fluffy book and many of the dark things don't last long and or don't go into much detail.

Everyone will be represented by their personas as I will be using their online names as well as mc characters (Other than Dream for obvious reasons)

If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, or just funny commentary don't be afraid to comment as I look over them often and find a lot hilarious and so much fun to read and answer.

As always you are loved, you are valid, and you are perfect. Drink some water, grab a snack, and buckle up as this will be a fun and long ride.

~Potatomask <3

now lets get on with the book shall we