𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞

Start from the beginning

Draco nodded, he knew exactly what he was doing and he wasn't afraid of anyone.

"I'll be careful. I almost faced death but I'm still alive." Draco smiled. Ryan gave him a serious look.

"Draco I'm being serious. If you get caught by Y/N or another gang member you will face the consequences." Ryan warned.

"I know," Draco replied. "But Israel seems a bit off ever since Y/N and I announced our relationship. He doesn't like me ever since."

"Israel has always been like this ever since he joined here," Ryan said.

"I don't know," Draco replied feeling a bit unsure.

"Maybe he was calling to one another of our men?" Ryan tried to reason which could have made sense for him but for Draco he was still unsure.

"Yeah that could have been," Draco replied, Ryan, nodded and stood up and looked back at Draco.

"Y/N doesn't like when they use her just to get information and will kill anyone who does that," Ryan said. "You saw what happened to Ryder. He only dated her to collect information from her to turn her in...she trusted him, if you break her heart Malfoy I won't be hesitated to hurt you."

"I won't break her heart." He replied. "She deserves better and I will do anything to make sure she's happy ."

The two of them exited Ryan's room and went on their separate ways. Draco found you stacking drugs in a corner, you looked up to see him.

"Hi, love." You smiled, dusting off your clothes before walking towards your boyfriend.

"Hey," Draco replied. "Want to get some lunch?" You nodded.

"Just let me get changed then we can go." You pecked his lips before leaving the room. Draco waited for you to get ready when he saw another girl enter the room. She gave him a wink before walking towards him.

"Hi." She spoke, twirling her hair around. "I have never seen you before."

"I joined a few months ago," Draco replied, annoyed with her already.

"I'm Bailey. What's your name handsome?" She flirted, she touched his arm seductively which he pulled away and glared at her. "What's wrong pretty boy? Never seen a beautiful girl in your life. I don't bite."

"Get aw—" He was cut off by an angry voice.

"He's off—limits, Bailey!" You shouted at the girl who only rolled her eyes.

"Geez, you moved on so quickly with the pretty boy here." Bailey chuckled then she looked at Draco with a flirtatious look on her face. "If you get bored with her, you can find me at the pub. I can give you a good time in bed."

That did it. You walked up to her and smacked her across the face. Bailey let out a gasp and glared at you.

"I told you that he's off—limits, Bailey! You're such a slut trying to steal someone's boyfriend. I thought you were dating Israel." You glared at her. Bailey just let out a laugh.

"Oh honey, we're just hooking up. Between him and I, there's nothing just a good round of sex but for him, I'll do anything." She batted her fake eyelashes.

"Out! I don't want you near him! If I see you near my boyfriend again I won't be hesitant to hurt you until you're begging for mercy." You threatened which scared Bailey but tried to hide it. "Understood?"

Bailey nodded and left the house. You glared at her even after she left.

"Hey love, calm down. I belong to you...you showed me that last night." Draco smirked.

"Let's go blondie." You walked away from him.

"That's my girl." You heard Draco's voice and you couldn't help but blush.

The two went to a local pub and ordered their food.

"What's wrong?" You asked, looking at Draco.

"Well I was talking to Ryan about you know that guy and he told me that you don't like anyone in this group betrays you," Draco spoke. You nodded.

"I don't like when someone I care about betrays me. I also don't like it if one of us is spying inside the group, they're just playing with fire." You told him. Draco nodded listening to you.

"Was it hard for you to know that he betrayed you?"

"Yes, that traitor knew what he was paying the price. When I found out he was only using me to get information from me, I wanted to hurt any way possible and he got what he deserved." You took a sip of your wine while you looked at Draco. "We don't play with fire or else we'll get caught."

...

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Write down your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading!