Love Games

Kakashi woke up in the middle of the night, somewhat satisfied. He had warned her enough, enough for her to stay with him and keep him stable. She wouldn't dare leave now, not with all the genjutsu barriers and punishments in store if she tried.
When his mind barriers were open and all his buried memories began resurfacing, he had panicked, enough to force himself into falling asleep and for his heart to pound like crazy. He smiled to himself when he realized that even in his lowest mental state and with her passed out, she had helped him stay calm in a way. It was just her presence that helped.

Then he woke up and the bed was empty, she was gone. He sensed that one of his genjutsu seals were disrupted, the entrance to his house now vulnerable. Kakashi rushed downstairs, only to find her trying to break out, frozen within his genjutsu. A huge amount of anger surged through him, not enough anger to kill, but enough to feel quite alert. It calmed him down when the essence of himself within the seal punished her, he unleashed most of his fury onto y/n. He didn't want to hurt her, but he wanted her to learn, she was his.

He moved closer to her as he was thinking all this. As usual, he stayed up for hours at night, watching her sleep, twirling strands of her soft hair between his fingers. She looked so calm and safe, sleeping soundly in his bed. Her beauty was unrivalled and no one deserved her kindness. He found himself slowly kissing her face, then her head, till he fell asleep again.

-

Y/n got up the next morning, unable to breathe properly. She felt the aching swollen bruise around her neck from the way he had choked her yesterday.
Somehow, she fell asleep that night, thinking of all of Kakashis disturbing memories, everything that hid under his obsession. There was so much death, he seemed so emotionless to everything, so used to being the leaf villages killing machine.
Needing to find some things in the kitchen to heal herself, along with using some ninjutsu on her neck, she disentangled Kakashis arms from around her body, tiptoeing to the door.

It was dark in the room so her hands traced the door, looking for the handle. She managed to locate it, trying to open the door. She shook the door handle gently, it wouldn't open. After rattling it for a while, she realized with a sigh that he had locked the door. A hand came from behind her, slamming in front of her. Kakashi switched the dim lights on in the room, glaring at her dangerously. "So where are we off to, all tiptoeing and quiet?"

He remembered her leaving exactly like this, him falling asleep, then waking up to her gone. Y/n looked down at the floor pointing towards the swollen parts of her neck. "I-I needed s-some ice... y-you did this." He looked at her neck. The purple bruise marks his fingers had left from yesterday. His heart softened for a moment as he leaned down to kiss the abused skin. "I'm sorry y/n, get back into bed, I'll bring the ice."

She couldn't sleep, still feeling pretty upset about his threat to Iruka, poor Iruka. She thought about him, who to her, was an angel, he didn't deserve to get a scratch on his body from anyone. Y/n gradually felt more and more distressed. She was trapped here to be used and abused as Kakashis little rag doll and not allowed to leave, it was really unfair.

Whilst she was thinking all this, she was healing her neck, trying to cure the pain from how hard his fingers dug into her skin. He didn't seem hesitant at all to hurt her, which was surprising, considering she seemed to be his everything.
She felt tears sliding down her face, seeping into his cushions.

Her sniffling could be heard when Kakashi climbed upstairs, asking her why she was crying, to which she responded that she hated him.
Things took off with a rocky start as he didn't let her leave the bedroom till she took it back and apologized to him.

His body blocked the door and he held her wrists tightly every time she tried to step out, until she finally said it. "I take it back, I'm sorry."