Trapped

It was a shadowclone, the real Kakashi standing in his kitchen, watching your reaction. "What...?" You asked, so baffled you couldn't think straight. "Kakashi, where's Iruka?"

He smirked at you, preparing some wine for the both of you. "There never was an Iruka, it was me all along."
You stood in the same spot for a moment, slowly backing away to open the door which Kakashis shadowclone was blocking. "I-I want to go home, move...please."
He did nothing to budge from his spot, staring at you intently. "Kakashi, can you just  step aside..."

"No." He watched you reach up to the door handle, taking your hand in his and placing it back at your side. You considered it, but you didn't feel like throwing a tantrum, even though the situation was clearly weird and unfair.
"I'm staying for one drink... ok?"
-
After being comfortably seated on his couch, he poured them each a glass of wine, laying down a plate of food between them. Y/n realized she was basically on a date with the wrong person, her heartbeat accelerating like crazy. Kakashi liked her... he actually just manipulated her into dating him. "Can't you umm, go to jail if you impersonate someone else just to manipulate others?" She asked tentatively, watching Kakashi from her peripheral.

"Well, seeing as you reject anything and anyone who isn't Iruka, I didn't have much choice." He turned. Her face reddened as she felt his eyes sweep over her body and what she was wearing that evening.

"Wait, now it makes sense, the amount of times you interrupted my visits to his classroom!" Y/n slowly began piecing the puzzle, it was a little scary, he had been tracking her movements, realizing she wouldn't visit Iruka often any longer, he invited her here using him.

The quick realisation brought with it confusion and slight fear as well. She was scared to eat the food, and drink anything, thinking of the best way to reject Kakashi gently, without hurting him. She halted for a moment. Kakashi was one of the hottest shinobi besides Genma and a few others, but he didn't have that wholesomeness that only some people possessed. He seemed a little cold hearted, but it added to his mystery, along with his mask. Y/n's face began to get hot, but then she calmed down as she realized they didn't have much in common. If she gave up on Iruka one day, accepting Kakashi would feel off.

So she thought of the best way to reject him. "Kakashi... this dinner, it's beautiful, I can see how much effort you put into it, really." Phew she didn't stutter, till she looked up and was met with an icy cold gaze, he knew what was coming. She gulped, taking a deep breath. "B-But I don't know about this..." She managed to get out, looking down towards the floor at her feet, drowning in the silence that ensued. Kakashi began moving closer to her on the couch, which she tried to maintain a good distance away from him.

"D-Did you stalk me Kakashi?" She whispered. "Maybe." He murmured, watching y/n widen her eyes, his body awfully close to hers. He reached out, holding her hand in his, his thumb stroking her fingers. "Well... that's slightly scary." She giggled nervously, tugging her hand away from his gently, frowning when his hold got tighter. "Kakashi..." He pulled her closer to him, grabbing her other hand, she finally stood up, disentangling their fingers.

"I'm leaving-" He pulled her back on the couch, cornering her with his body. "Don't leave, I won't let you." "Kakashi!" Y/n yelled in surprise. He was grabbing her waist, holding her in place with his face buried in her neck. His fingers dug into her body, sure to leave marks the next morning but for some reason or another, y/n felt butterflies, everywhere, laughing uncomfortably.

"Kakashi, you could get any woman, hell even teenage girls are obsessed with you, and you go for me??" Of all people, her? He must be utterly insane. She suddenly stilled when she felt him kiss her neck gently. Oh god no."I want to go hom-
"I could say the same thing to you, you could get any man, yet you go for Iruka, the most oblivious man ever."
"He's my best friend...!"
"He doesn't love you that way Y/n, and I doubt he ever will." Her heart broke a little, as she scrambled to pull away from Kakashi.

He pinned her arms above her head, placing his body between her legs. "No-!" her eyes widened.
"I love you that way Y/n, I always have for the longest time, but you wouldn't even give me light of day."
"Kakashi... stop this." She managed to hiss, scowling at him.

He carefully looked her body up and down. "So, this is what you would wear for him? No bra, red dress... ravishing indeed, and he still wouldn't notice." Y/n widened her eyes, how dare he...
"Th-That's why I like him, he's... respectful and kind!-"
Kakashi kissed her, widening her mouth with his other hand and forcing his tongue in her mouth. He was so fast she didn't get to catch his features as he took off his mask.

He deepened their kiss, pulling her body closer, whilst she reached and pulled his hair, breaking it off so she could roll and tumble down onto the floor, away from him.

She stood up, realizing Kakashis clone was still at the door. "Kakashi, let me go, now, and I won't...report you or something."
"No." His statement was simple, and it made her feel helpless, heart beating quickly as she sensed him standing up, hugging her from behind.
"I can't leave?" She asked feebly, feeling him nod, holding her tighter.
"No, you're finally mine now."