Attempt one

For the first time during those three days, y/n could shower by herself. She begged Kakashi for him to let her. At first he was reluctant, wanting to shower with her, but he left her some alone time after she pleaded a few more times. He seemed to soften and smile, then let her do what she wanted.

She needed some time to herself, showering alone with her own soaps, without him touching her body, and yet, whenever she thought about it, she'd feel butterflies all over. Y/n focused her thoughts on him, letting the water trickle down her face as she sat in the bath. She wasn't stupid enough not to realize he had some form of PTSD. She knew that the loss of his entire team, dying off slowly one by one, in front of his eyes, had definitely left a mark and wounded his very soul.

Her thoughts kept going to his body, the way he looked shirtless and sweating. Y/n noticed she had reddened a lot more, thinking dirty thoughts. "Calm down, whew." She fanned her face, splashing some cold water to freshen up.
She would've never guessed in a million years this would happen to her. Y/n tried to go back to thinking about his past.
It was evident he was already seemingly mature and grown up when everyone was a child in the academy with him.

He had confessed to her that he had dangerous thoughts, feelings of bloodlust towards the village, because he hated everyone. She couldn't really read him too well and whenever she tried having some sort of conversation with him for him to open up, she'd somehow end up in a weird situation.

She thought about her studies. One test that terrified her completely, which y/n had to complete in order to gain qualification as a therapist, was the mindreader test. It gave her the chills nowadays as well, so she called it the Yamanaka test. She was to learn how to tap into someone's mind using chakra if she couldn't read her clients or if they had problems opening up. That way she would be able to assess some of their deepest hidden memories, sometimes the core of their trauma. Yamanakas were experts at this technique, being born highly capable for things such as telepathy and mind control using very fine chakra control.

Y/n had passed the test by a hair, being totally terrible at the exercise, and only managing to hold it up for a few minutes. Six minutes at best. In fact, everyone who wasn't from the Yamanaka clan failed pretty miserably and had to repeat the exam. Who knew the amount of baggage one held inside their mind that you had to fight through to get to the valid memory and answer?

The fact that he didn't want to talk about himself, whilst not letting her out of her house... Kakashi was certainly worthy of the mindreader technique. Y/n thought of how she could somehow get Kakashi to face her and enter his mind safely, hopefully without him noticing.

-

A little while later, y/n stood in front of his mirror, her face heating up like crazy. The dress was too revealing to be worn around him. Her chest showed through the stretchy fabric, he had never thought of bringing her a bra, and her entire figure was stretching her dress out. He would probably do the usual once he saw her like this. She wasn't sure wether that was a good thing or a bad thing.
Still, she lifted her hands and covered her torso, it felt too bare. Y/n opened the door, standing awkwardly in the doorway.

Kakashi was standing right in front of the door, about to open it. He looked her up and down, taking in a deep breath as his pupils began dilating. He looked like he was going to lunge at her, running a hand through his hair to steady himself.

Y/n ignored the intense flutters going through her stomach from the way he watched her body. She tentatively reached up to Kakashis unmasked face, stroking his skin with her fingers. His eyes widened, heart racing as his eyes looked from right to left. A look that squeezed y/ns heart and she felt guilty for what she was about to do. Standing on her tiptoes she lightly kissed his lips, pulling back. He waited for her to continue. She pressed her lips harder against his, then again, kissing him with more urgency.  It became passionate, as Kakashi began digging his fingers into her hips, pulling her forward and leaning towards her. She subtly concentrated chackra into her forehead, transferring it into Kakashis mind.