Stalker

She goes through her morning routine, then watches the sunrise, sometimes afterwards she'd either read a book, or go out for coffee. For coffee she either orders an ice cold mocha, or a cappuccino with extra cream. Those two are her favorites.

She liked to go through ninjutsu practice whilst jogging in the forest, throwing her kunai and somehow hitting every target. After working out, she'd change, take a shower and go and visit her best friend Iruka, sometimes giggling and talking to him for hours, avoiding anyone else.

Thank god she wasn't a sensory kunoichi, Kakashi always thought to himself when he followed her, writing down all her habits and behavioral patterns. He remembered she used to talk to him back when they were both in the academy, then he slowly lost everyone, so he stopped talking to y/n in fear that everyone he loved was slowly being killed. She stopped talking to everyone when she went trough a long period of getting bullied, suffering some childhood trauma for being shy, Iruka and some of her team were the only ones there to defend her.

She wanted to help others with their sadness and struggles, to offer the help she never had but needed. She had decided to become a therapist, but everything hit a little too close to home, she also had to heal. The past was what made her unable to socialize, fear of people, their cruelty and hatred. Then she grew a little older,growing into her body, becoming prettier. The bullying suddenly stopped, replaced by stares of desire or jealousy as she peacefully minded her business walking down the street. Ah well,life seemed to be difficult either way.

Kakashi kept thinking the only way he could love her without her dying, would be if he trapped her somewhere, with him...forever. She became his new obsession, his reason not to leave the village, not to slaughter everyone in his sight or do something insanely impulsive like joining the akatzuki. He had always liked her, she was a cute introvert who cut everyone off. She gave him something else to think about besides darkness, and anger. He wondered if she would ever be able to take his frustration the way she did in his dreams, and back when they were all genin.

Even though she pushed people away, she liked a few of them including Kakashi. He didn't need to be a sensor to know the way her heart pulsed like crazy around people like him, and Genma, but the most with Iruka. This was something he couldn't seem to understand. What did Iruka have that he didn't, or that no one else did? Sure he liked Irukas kindness too, but he didn't deserve her, or maybe Kakashi was just a jealous prick.

He did make Kakashi think a little deeper. Iruka was the man needed for his plan, the only man she talked and listened to.