Zheja sensei

Yes we have more flashbacks pls don't kill me 🙃💗 <3

-

That year in the academy, they had all gotten a new teacher, she'd be teaching them for two semesters.
"Good morning class, my name is Zheja Oikama, and I look forward to teaching you third years for some time." The students all looked her up and down, the blonde curvy teacher, murmurs spreading around the class. People talked about her appearance, the way she carried herself, the enthusiasm in her eyes and attitude.
They would probably get along well with her.

She told them all to introduce themselves one by one, which y/n was reluctant about, she didn't feel like talking much lately.

The entire class was absorbed in the teacher, except for a certain someone, who didn't want to take their eyes off of y/n. He sat not to close to her, but not too far away, all he had to do was look slightly to his left and she's there. Y/n, sitting right next to Iruka and Mizuki.
"It's your turn..." the entire class seemed silent, Kakashi stopped watching y/n and focused his intent gaze on his teacher, straightening up. "My name is Kakashi Hatake, I like to read in my free time." That's all he had to say.

"Hmm, maybe elaborate a bit Kakashi kun, like your hobbies, or age...?" Oikama sensei tried. "Hi, my name is Kakashi Hatake, I'm fifteen years old, and my hobby is reading books." He never broke eyecontact with Zheja, getting her to stumble back slightly, pink in the cheeks. "Alright... thank you Kakashi, let's move on to...umm you? The kid in the green suit stood up, his eyes practically sparkling. " My name is Might Gai! Better known as the blue beast of..."
After a good five minutes of Gai explaining all his hobbies, his friendship with everyone including Kakashi and how he looks forward to the school year, Kakashi pushed him back down in his seat, gently. "Gai... I think that's enough." He gave him a awkward smile.

-

The lesson finally began after all introductions. Oikama sensei wanting to test their knowledge on a variety of topics. She had them get up and demonstrate all sorts of jutsu and skills, just to see who the good students were and who was in serious need of help.

Thankfully she realized, everyone could perform most jutsu she asked for, all except for Gai, who had an incredibly developed capability for taijutsu. There was one student in particular who stood out, and it was Kakashi. He could do anything she asked him to. From creating six stable shadowclones on command, getting any answer correct, throwing kunai properly at the target when they were outside. He just didn't seem motivated, he seemed indifferent to the rest of the class and almost cold and grown up in comparison.

Before everyone left class to go home, Zheja held Kakashi back, telling him to stay by his desk.
"Go, on without me I'll join you soon enough." He turned to Genma and Gai, waving at them both.

-

The empty classroom was silent as Zheja took her jacket off, opening a window and fanning herself. "It's gotten so hot lately hasn't it!" She smiled at a bored looking Kakashi, getting serious again and clearing her throat. "The reason I'm keeping you here Kakashi..." She was in front of him now, hands gripping either side of his desk. "...I just wanted to ask if everything's ok, you always have this bored look on you." She leaned closer to him, pressing her breasts together slightly. "If you need help with something, I can always tutor you privately." She smiled at the way he blushed, forcing himself to look away from her.

"Why don't you have Iruka get private tutoring, he's the most...umm foolish kid in our class." The entire class had an idea Iruka was like that because of the nine tails that killed his parents, fooling around and joking so people could like him. Oikama sensei frowned slightly, his answer not exactly what she had expected. "Well, it's not that that worries me, you see, I like it when my class is happy and ready to learn, you just don't seem that way."