Cornered

She was lying with her back against the couch, Kakashi on top of her

She was lying with her back against the couch, Kakashi on top of her. Y/ns dress was getting ripped completely down the middle and discarded, leaving her naked except with her underwear on and chains attached to her wrists and ankles. Y/n knew he was going to take her again from the way he stared at her body hungrily, pushing her knees apart. The way he looked at her made her want to close her legs immediately, it was intense, filled with need, his eyes looking slightly mad with excitement.

Kakashi ripped her underwear, which forced y/n to remember she was in a genjutsu, and her clothes were fine. "Sucking my dick sure made you wet..." she tried closing her legs, but he held her thighs down more firmly, tilting his head back in laughter. "Don't be embarrassed about it doll, I knew you were a little slut." Y/n let her blush take over her face, when would this end?

Kakashi aligned himself against her opening, sliding in completely, uncaring for how she whimpered for him to go slower. This was punishment and she would learn. He pulled out, pushing back in with a thrust that made her spine curve as she wailed. "Who do you belong to y/n?" He thrust faster, watching her struggle with the answer as she tried to adjust to his size, her blush and shame intensifying. "Y-you Kakashi, I-I ah!" He lengthened the chains around her ankles, so he could pull her knees over his shoulders, thrusting deeper into her. "Who y/n I couldn't hear you?"

Her eyebrows  pinched together in pain. Kakashi filled her deliciously to the core, but he did it way faster then his usual somewhat gentle way, it was a lot more harsh. Kakashi gripped her sore ass, spanking her again and making her cry out, realizing it was now one of his favourite sounds of her. "You, I b-belong to you!" He thrust deeply, moving his hips all the way into her and leaving no room for breath as his fingers dug into her soft flesh. She was a mess underneath him. He kissed all over her face, growling, curling a hand around her neck.

"You love me y/n." She trembled, opening her eyes, looking into his dark ones. "I l-love you Kakashi." He smiled, hand still around her neck, feeling her tremble. "You belong to me." Y/n nodded, unsure of what to do, just wanting him to calm down. He thrust hard and deep into her, his hand curling tighter around her neck and making her gasp in fear and pain. "Answer me, fucking answer!" Her eyes were wide as she nodded vigorously. "I-I belong to y-you." She sobbed, unable to take it anymore.

Adding on to her shame, he was moving inside her really well, forcing her to moan and buck like mad as she was getting closer to coming. Her lips quivered, catching Kakashis attention as he began kissing them roughly, pounding faster into y/n and leaning down, so her thighs around his shoulders could spread wider.
She wailed, crying out, her voice hoarse as she came. Her pussy milked him for all he had, sucking him in, welcoming all of his cum. Kakashi groaned, thrusting into her way past the boundary of stimulation, till she was limp and half asleep, pulling out and watching her lying down, sleepy and spent. He watched all his cum slowly drip onto her sweet, abused clit. It looked so hot, he used his sharingan, preserving the beautiful image in his memory, spreading her thighs to watch more drip down the couch. His fingers drew circles on her legs as he smiled to himself.

She was all his, every part of her.

-

Y/n abruptly got shaken out of the genjutsu once Kakashi woke up and saw everything that he did to her there. He was downstairs now, standing in front of her, watching her barely able to stand. She seemed weak in the knees, back leaning against the door. Y/n looked up at him with pleasure glazed eyes, both fearful and in a weird forced state of bliss.

She had just tried to run away, after saying she loved him two days ago. Sure he had already somewhat punished her, if that could even be seen as punishment, he was being very gentle with her compared to actually putting her in her place. Kakashi really wanted to get it in her head she wasn't allowed to leave, at all, what was she thinking?!

He loomed over her angrily, leaning down to her pretty face. "Y/n..." Kakashi put his hands on either side of her, whispering into her ear. "If you ever fucking try anything again..." he watched her curl into herself, leaning further back into the door. "I will hurt Iruka."

Her eyes darted to his and she watched him in disbelief wide eyed, realizing from the empty, hateful look on his face that what he had just said was true . He was prepared to act on it if the time ever came. Y/n remembered the dream in his mind of Iruka bleeding all over and Kakashi getting a sense of comfort and happiness from the image. He was a damn lunatic, she was stuck in a house with a crazy Kakashi.
Fuck.

She didn't want to look at him, or talk to him, how dare he? Threaten the one person she loved more than anyone in the world? She felt sick, watching the way Kakashi grabbed her thighs and lifted one, placing himself in between. Her anger had reached a breaking point, and her hand darted out, slapping Kakashi hard across his face. She watched as his head swivelled to the side, a smirk still stuck to his face. He leaned back into her, pressing her body against the door with his.

She felt like he was crushing her back, slowly knocking the breath out of her. "Do you hate me y/n, huh...?" he murmured, into her ear playfully, reaching out and gripping her waist. "Do you?" It was like he knew she really didn't want to look at him or touch him in the slightest. "Get off me!" She hissed, covering herself and trying to breathe.

He was beginning to kiss all over her neck, his body pressing into her, not leaving any room for escape. "Lower your tone with me, or I'll have you up against the door again." This was all fun to him, like some sort of game, he knew she was barely standing. "Come on now, you know y/n..." he looked at her, waiting. She blinked at him, what did she know? He grabbed her neck and slammed her into the door, seemingly his favourite move with her. "APOLOGISE Y/N YOU SLAPPED ME!" He was so glad he had a soundproof setup, so no one could hear her screams...no one could hear anything. Kakashis face didn't hurt at all, only tingling slightly, but his heart felt a certain pain, she was ok with hurting him when it came to Iruka. That ticked him off.

"I'm s-sorry, I'm sorry Kakashi." Fuck she had never felt so angry in her life.

He released her neck, so she could finally breathe, letting her limp body fall to the ground. She faintly registered Kakashi carrying her upstairs and beginning to undress her whilst running a warm bath.

-

Steam filled the room as the bath was getting filled, he used her soap to create bath bubbles and thick foam, the room smelling like her.
She opened her eyes lying on his chest as he washed her, his big hands reaching all over her body. Y/n turned her head and looked at Kakashi, watching him tilt his head down then smile at her shyly, kissing her lips. It was as though she was in a protected cocoon with him, warm and safe. How did his mood change so quickly?

She turned back to look at the soap bubbles, feeling sick of herself once she realised her heart was beating faster. Y/n actually liked this Kakashi, it was as though he had a place in her heart and she forgot all about Iruka. But she hated him. How could she love and hate him?

He squeezed some shampoo into his hands, running them through her silky strands of hair, smoothening out the mess and making her feel more like herself. His fingers massaged her scalp, which was amusing, but it helped her think. Y/n thought about Kakashis symptoms, he might have C-PTSD, along with an extreme case of Bipolar Disorder? She couldn't just diagnose him on the spot but it was what she was suspecting from what she had seen in his mind and behaviour. She now understood better why he was so attached to her.

Y/n didn't know what to do, it would only get worse if she stayed here for longer. The more time she spent in his house, the more attached he seemed to grow. But she had to stay, to protect her best friend. To protect her kind and clueless Iruka.