Chemistry

Kakashi kept touching her body, he couldn't help himself, hugging her, pulling her back to him when she squirmed away. She finally decided to sit on the floor cross legged. How to get out of this situation, how?
He followed, lowering himself on the ground at her level, staring deeply into y/ns eyes. Too much, it was all really too much attention all of a sudden.

"Kakashi, I can see why many women find you attractive, you can be very intense, and loving... b-but I guess when it's directed at... the wrong p-person-" y/n was a red stammering mess, the situation she was in making her panic. It felt as though someone had injected her with a dizzying adrenaline shot."I, j-just-" Kakashi kept staring at her moving closer, in a very distracting way, she could almost feel her heart pulsing in her ears."I feel-"
Kakashi kissed her, slowing her down even more. He leaned into her and couldn't help but moan into kiss, exploring the softness of her lips.
It felt like he wasn't listening, not to mention y/n wasn't used to being bombarded with affection like this.

She struggled against him, trying to get him off, but he was so stubborn and so much stronger, it was almost impossible. Y/n huffed in frustration, letting out a shrill squeal when he rested his hand on her thigh. "I-I'm trying to say something!" Kakashi rested a hand on her other thigh, feeling her tremble.

It was so nice to finally have her caged by him, in his house, all of her. Not just the smell of her as she walked by, or the image of her squirming under him as he lay in bed at night, but the real her.

He leaned down, kissing her firmly on the lips, holding her head in his hands. He couldn't get enough of her mouth, her face so close to his. He kissed her lips again and again and again, finally opening her mouth and slipping his tongue inside. She continued to make confused noises, trying to pull her head back as his tongue explored further inside her mouth. No, He wouldn't let her pull back, gripping her hair and her waist. He'd been waiting so long for this exact moment. He kissed her deeply, feeling her begin to accept him slowly, resting less.

His hand travelled below her dress reaching up her thigh. "Woah-." Y/n trembled, trying again to back away from him. Kakashi held her closer, his hands traveling up higher as y/n squirmed more, her voice and protests getting muffled from the kiss. He was all over her, and so extremely stubborn.

He reached up to her inner thighs, ignoring the way her hands were clawing at him and pushing him away to the best of her ability. The higher he went the more she seemed to react. The fact that she didn't understand how weak she was, it just added to her cuteness. Her nails left some scratches on his neck, but he didn't mind, she somewhat marked him in a way. He broke the kiss, lowering himself to her collarbone. "Kakashi, stop!" Her voice was trembling as he moved down, kissing lower and lower than her collarbone, he could smell her scent, just like in his dreams.

He got snapped out of it when y/n gave him a chackra infused push, she tried her best to make it strong enough to free herself from his grip and put some distance between them.

They both leaned forward, panting, trying to catch their breath. Oh god, that was intense, y/n looked up to see her lipstick smeared all over Kakashis lips from all his advances. He looked almost like a womanizer on a magazine cover, just staring at her from across the room. Behind his eyes hid an intense lust, combined with anger that she'd managed to push him away.

Y/n felt tension rising inside her body, her heartbeat going crazy. Was she turned on, or was she just scared? She didn't understand her own feelings that moment, unable to make sense of the situation. Why was this happening to her, why Kakashi of all people? She thought he was just an important off limits Jonin, who didn't like anyone, yet was very lusted over.

"Kakashi, why...me? I already like s-someone." Sure she found him attractive, but she stopped talking to him after the ninja academy, after him and other kids bullied quite a lot out of her. Y/n looked up only to see him scrunch his gloved fist. "Iruka, huh?" She nodded feebly, unable to look up at him, not realizing he was moving closer to her again.