Therapy

"I'm obsessed with this person and it's getting really bad." He confessed to her, the beautiful therapist that sat across him, a table keeping them apart. She scribbled down a few notes in her notepad, checking the time. Y/n was really surprised she didn't have to play chess or a game of cards to get this patient to open up, he was an open book, which made things kind of easier. Kakashi had dressed up as a different man, changing his appearance and even his voice, deciding to fake a report and book a session with her.

"How bad would you say it's getting, do you feel you're somewhat incomplete without them?" She asked gently, tapping her pen against her mini booklet. Kakashi nodded, disguised as a man named Sukea with brown hair and purple makeup markings. "Yes." He shifted in his seat. "I lost my mother when I was very young, and my father not long after." He cleared his throat, sensing how the room got quieter, the tapping halted and she set her pen aside, giving him her full attention, something very rare outside her office.

"She reminds me of a mother I never had, I guess...?" Oh what the hell was he saying, she made him blurt nonsense, he had to get to the point. "But what's strange is that... I'm really in love with her." He almost laughed, she had no idea he was talking about her at all. "She likes being tidy and perfect, and she's very caring, giving and full of warmth, I've never met anyone like her."

She nodded, writing some points down, looking into his eyes to ask him a question. "D-Do you-" she clutched her pen tight, cringing from how she had just stuttered, y/n cleared her throat. "Do you think she might like you back, maybe not be completely obsessed but reciprocate some of that love and curiosity you have for her?"

Kakashi nodded. "Yes, but she's... a quiet person, and she avoids me, not when we were younger though, she helped me through some times without even knowing it..." Both their shoulders drooped. "Now she avoids you? Did you...?" She stopped herself, thinking maybe the question was insensitive. There is a chance he may have done something for her to distance herself from him."-No, she has a few struggles of her own, so she likes to be alone sometimes, and she likes someone else." Kakashi read between the lines of her question. Y/n felt a little bad for the man across her, but was set on cheering him up, coming up with different solutions.

"She has a life and habits of her own, do you have habits and skills that you try to perfect, maybe some friends you go out with to distract you?" Kakashi nodded. " Do you get mad when you don't get her attention, are you the type of person to change moods like a rollercoaster?" She smiled.
"Actually I become more infatuated with her, as as she becomes more of a mystery."

The discussion went on as she asked him questions from different points of view, giving him suggestions to have his own hobbies, look at this girl as a human, get her off the pedestal he put her up on.

He then admitted the therapist reminded him of the girl he was talking about, where things got pretty awkward as she steered the conversation back to the topic. "Listen... Sukea, your obsession over this person may not be so bad if you're immediately ready to be attracted to me, maybe you just need to put yourself out there more, slowly let go of this woman and go clubbing, talk to other girls."

Without warning, Kakashi leaned far across the table caressing her face, their lips inches apart, his hand placed on the back of her head to stop her from backing away. Silence filled the space as he looked from one eye to the other. "You look awfully similar to her too." Her heart pounded in her ears as the silence stretched further. "You're not allowed to-

He randomly got up and walked out of the door, leaving a stunned Y/n, satisfied that this was one of the longest deep conversations he'd had with her since their academy days.
Ok that patient was...really weird.