xviii. Everything Can Be Reused

━━ chapter eighteeneverything can be reused( savreen )

━━ chapter eighteen
everything can be reused
( savreen )

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

    ━━Savreen couldn't believe she had done that. She had caused a building to explode. She did that. She did that. And ... and she didn't regret it. In fact, Sav felt a touch of excitement and a dangerous thrill of the chaos she just ensued. Mede had made her the angriest she's ever been in her life over what she thought she could do to her and her friends. What she did do to Leo's mother and Piper's father (she still doesn't know what that meant, but she was still angry that Medea had done what she did), how she was ready to have the boys fight against each other. It was so against her character, and yet, was it? If Sav was to be honest, she didn't know.

     She just knew her stomach had boiled like those potions on the carpet; she had thought about them all dying there, everything Leo went through after his mother's death, the constant sadness in Piper's eyes since the start of the quest that she now had a reason behind, and the way the sorceress had looked at Sav like she was just a little girl with no backbone made her snap. 

     So far, she has had god after god, opponent after opponent━even her own mother━tell her she wasn't ready. That she was naive, and she was not cut out for this quest. And yet she was apart of some drastic Great Prophecy. She was just sweet, little, naive Savreen Arora who wasn't cut out to be a demigod, a hero, and she was sick of it.

     She didn't want to give them the satisfaction; to see her fallen into the anger and done something that was against her morals; but Savreen felt no regret whatsoever. It made her rethink what harmony meant; what peace meant to her. She always considered it keeping to herself, smiling through her constant pain and being kind to everyone she met and saw, because that way, her tragedy wouldn't win. She wasn't a fighter, she wasn't someone who begged for war and relished in it━and she knows she'll never be that person. But perhaps harmony was more than what people thought it was. But what? Was it fighting for peace? Or was it advocating for it? Was there a middle-ground? Something in between? 

     Some part of Savreen was scared that this quest will force her to be something she didn't want. And yet, there was that other part that begged her to let it happen. She had thrown her weapon, suddenly as if she knew every technique there was, and enjoyed the way it felt; to hold that power for a moment, that satisfacton to look into Medea's eyes and tell her: I am more than what you think I am.

      It was tense and quiet on the back of Festus. None of them had uttered a word to each other since they flew from the explosion. Jason and Leo tried to hide it, but it was obvious the words forced out by Medea pulled some unwanted strings, the question of Piper's father hung heavy in the air, and what Medea had meant about their deaths, as well as Savreen's necklace. Secrets were out, and while they all wanted to know, they were desperate not to tell their own. It was a harsh tear in their group; their friendships, and Savreen hated it.