Hellblazer and Primak Movie 6#: Hellsinger Part 3

Start from the beginning

Before all of the sudden a golden flash of light was seen coming towards the hut.

Cyprus who was outside flew into the air and stopped it revealing to be Angela who appeared to be injured.

Angela started panting as Cyprus used his healing abilities to restore her health.

Angela:" They're here." she said as Cyprus looked up to see Vanitas Belnades in her Demon Form starring down Angela with a wicked smile.

" she said as Cyprus looked up to see Vanitas Belnades in her Demon Form starring down Angela with a wicked smile

Vanitas smirked as she set her sight on the Polis.

Cyprus eyes widen as Vanitas pointed a large energy sphere at the Polis and fired it.

Cyprus flew towards it and turned himself into a Phoenix to devour it and stopping it from completely blowing it up.

Vanitas however took that as an opportunity to flash step right infront of Angela, who dodge he punch and hit Vanitas in the gut with an uppercut which caused the cloudy sky to split in half.

Vanitas cought blood out of her mouth, before she grabbed Angela by both of her shoulders and headbutted the Heavenly Warrior in the face generating a powerful shockwave.

Cyprus appeared right behind Vanitas and struck her with his hammer launching her far away.

Vanitas used her wings to stop herself and then activated her Contract Demon...... Madama Butterfly, summoning only her fist to strike Cyprus with a giant left hook launching far away and crash through the mountains.

Angela clapped both of her hands as she summoned the Blessed Virgin hand and smacked Vanitas far away into the sky.

Armenia was seen carrying Gnosis out of the hut as Dark and Light Magic were seen clashing in the air.

Armenia:" Cyprus...." she said with a worried tone about her son.

.

.

.

.

.

Cyprus bursted out of the rocks with blue flames sorrounding him as he started panting still feeling dizzy from the punch of Madama Butterfly.

Cyprus then heard growling as he noticed the Army of Night Creatures savaging the Polis.

Cyprus turned himself into a Phoenix and flew down.

Cyprus turned right back into human and slammed his hammer down at the Night Creatures creating a powerful blizzard.

Vanitas noticed it as she summoned a Cursed Giant Spear and launched it at Cyprus as Angela eyes widen.

Cyprus eyes glowed bright blue as raised his hand and stopped mid flight.

Cyprus then snapped his fingers as the spear was launched right back at Vanitas who smirked as she summoned a Golem to tank the hit for her causing a large explosion which was causing earthquakes felt across Remnant.