She gently squat down and taps his shoulder before sitting down right beside him.

"You...came to my house yesterday?" she asked curiously looking at him.

Heeseung nodded his head reply as he stayed silent after.

"Why?" Hye Na questioned again.

Heeseung sigh before taking of one side of his earpiece, rubs it with his uniform and place it in Hye Na's right ear.

"Just stay quiet okay?" Heeseung said as he plays his playlist.

Hye Na was amused by the type of music Heeseung listens to. She never thought she would easily find any music pleasing to her ears, thankfully Heeseung's playlist helped. As they both listening to music, time flew passed quickly, like one song after another.

"RINGGGG!!!!"

They both went back to class and had lessons.

Their lessons were over soon and while Hye Na was packing her bags, Heewon arrived at her classroom. Hye Na was just done packing her bags when she finally noticed Heewon walked passed Hye Na and left with Heeseung.

Hye Na look as Heewon leans closer to Heeseung to talk to him on the way out, beaming bright smiles.

She was about to walk towards them when Ni-ki appeared in front of her.

"Hey!" Ni-ki slides in front of her while waving.

Hye Na tilts her head while wondering what he's doing here.

"It's time we hangout don't you think?" Ni-ki suggested.

Hye Na was thinking about it when Ni-ki all of a sudden snatched her bag and ran away with it.

"Catch me!!" Ni-ki ran backwards as he stick out his tongue to Hye Na.

"Oh you wait," Hye Na chased Ni-ki but when she reached a turning point, she had no idea where Ni-ki went.

Ended up, they 'played' Hide & Seek. Hye Na went around the whole school looking for Ni-ki.

10 minutes later...
Hye Na gave up on finding Ni-ki and text him that she was leaving.

"I still haven't gotten my bag back" she sighs as she walked to the gate where she finally saw the person she needed to catch.

was he always here? if he was i'm going to be so mad, Hye Na walks towards Ni-ki and snatched her bag back.

"Were you always here?" Hye Na asked fuming.

"Yes?" Ni-ki answered carefully before getting hit by Hye Na.

Hye Na walked away ignoring Ni-ki. She does not even want to think about going out with him. She walked towards a café library near the shopping mall.

She ordered her favourite drink and snacks as she placed her homework on the table. After a few minutes, she went to receive her drink and came back to see Ni-ki sitting opposite of her seat.

"Seriously?" Hye Na scoffs as she sat down.

She picks up her pen and started scribbling. She had finally finished her last homework when she saw Ni-ki reading The Promise Neverland book.

"Oh! You know this series too?" Hye Na gently push down the book on the table while asking Ni-ki.

"Of course, there is season 2 already." Ni-ki answered.

"There really is a season 2?!" Hye Na asked surprised.

"Yeah, on Netflix," Ni-ki pulled out his phone and played the video.

Both of them watched the video for 2h till it was 5pm. Hye Na covered her mouth as she yawned. She cleaned the area and left with Ni-ki.

Before leaving, Ni-ki bought a comic book and brought Hye Na to eat after. Ni-ki and Hye Na entered a street food tteok-bokki store.

Ni-ki got his favourite dumplings while Hye Na bought rose tteok-bokki. While they ate, Hye Na started a conversation with Ni-ki and slowly switch the topic to crush.

"Ni-ki, do you have a crush?" Hye Na asked while eating her food.

"Yes, I- ," he paused for a moment and looked at Hye Na.

"I don't," Ni-ki finished his sentence avoiding Hye Na's gaze.

Hye Na shakes her head, "you obviously do," as she takes another bites of the tteok-bokki.

Hye Na questioned Ni-ki over and over again as she begs him. She finally gave up after Ni-ki ignored her. She paid for the food as an apology.

"Come on! Don't get mad," Hye Na stood up and taps on his shoulder, "time to go," she smiled.

They both agreed to take a walk before going home. They walk down the streets and bought some snacks.

"Bungeoppang!" Ni-ki exclaimed and ran to the street store and bought 2 of them.

He grabbed one of bungeoppang and ate it.

"Nothing for me?" Hye Na questioned with the 'are you serious' tone.

Ni-ki nodded his head, "this is my favourite. Don't you dare steal it," he pouts sassily.

Hye Na chuckles as she looks around for more food.

eh? is that...Jiwon? Hye Na spots a dark brown hair women struggling to get away from a tall men.

"Ni-ki, wait over here. I need to go somewhere."

======End of Chapter 16=====
sorry for the long wait and boring chapter - i'll try to update 2 chapters every week at 6.00pm.
i'll confirm the days on the next chapter.
•••
please remember vote for the chapters!
Thank you.