"That's so beautiful!! I love it!" I exclaimed and Theo chuckled at my excitement. He walked me to his front door and a little bark was heard through the door. Suddenly, we were attacked by a little puppy who ran over to Theo and started licking his foot. Theo crouched down and patted the dog making me aw. "YOU HAVE A PUPPY?!" 

"Yeah, this little boy's name is Milo. Come pet him. He likes people!" He said and I slowly crouched down to his level, petting his head. AW HE WAS SO SOFT! He nuzzled into my knee and I giggled. OMG  I've always wanted a little puppy! "He's only 8 months old." Theo said. 

"He's the cutest little puppy ever! I love him! Can I cuddle him? I'm gonna cuddle him." I stated right after I asked, giving him no time to reply. Theo laughed and Milo waddled his tail and went to his room.

"Of course you can! But let's let him nap for a little bit and I can make us some dinner till then

"Of course you can! But let's let him nap for a little bit and I can make us some dinner till then." Theo and I walked to the kitchen which was just as beautiful, with wooden tiles and large windows facing a park. He set out all the ingredients on the bench and I sat on one of the bar stools with my face in my palms. "How do you feel about quesadillas?" He asked and I licked my lips. yum!

"I love them!! Can I help??" I asked, not wanting to be useless. 

"How about you help me grate the cheese while I chop the veggies and cook up the meat?" I nodded and he gave me the block of cheese and a grater with a plate. 

"Did you know you can get Camel cheese as well?! How weird is that?!" I blurted out, remembering what Rena told me a few months ago. Speaking of Rena, SHE'S ENGAGED!! Everything went super well that day which is why I had so many cookies today!

"That is really weird! I wonder how that would taste..." He said and I shook my head.

"Nu-uh, that would taste weird. I don't know actually, might taste okay..." I thought about it and he chuckled. I grated the cheese and ate some of it while grating cuz that is what normal people do.

We joked around while cooking and he was almost done with making the quesadillas and now, I was a little hungry if I was being honest. "Don't wait until this late to eat again, love. Your tummy will hurt." I rolled my eyes and he raised an eyebrow at me. "What was that?" He said sternly and my eyes widened. 

"I won't! Sorry, it's just that I had a couple cookies at work cuz my co-worker got engaged and bought me cookies and then I wasn't too hungry!" I apologised and he nodded with a smile. 

"Well, I guess there won't be any dessert today." I shook my head furiously and he chuckled. 

"No no no! I love dessert though!" I whined without even realising how I sounded. Just as I did realise, I blushed and looked down at my lap in embarrassment. "S-sorry..."

Theo walked over to me and stood in front of me, towering over me. "No need to be embarrassed, Vienna. It's alright. Just let it happen. I'm not gonna judge you at all. You can act however you want. And if it makes you feel any better, I have some boysenberry ice cream in the fridge all for you." He winked and a smile filled my face. I extended my arms and hugged his torso. His chest was so strong, Jesus. 

"Thank you!" I whispered and he handed me my plate of quesadillas. 

"Good girl, now eat it all and then we can watch a movie. Any movie you like!" I squealed and him and I started to eat out food while making small talk. Once we were done with dinner which was hella delicious, we went to the couch and I sat next to him with Milo on my other side, nuzzling his head in my thigh. "What movie do you want to watch?"

"MULAN!" I said way too quickly and he laughed.

"Looks like you had thought about this." 

"I wanted to watch it all day but Caleb wanted to watch his dumb captain America movie which I like but I have seen it a million times and he was kinda...little...today so I didn't wanna disturb him and so we couldn't watch Mulan but now I'm happy!" I giggled while I ranted. Theo played Mulan on Disney plus and before I knew it, I was singing along to all the songs. 

"Can we please have ice cream now?" I asked and he chuckled, walking to the freezer and getting the tub out. YUMMMYYY!

"Only one scoop today, love. You've had your fair share of sugar today and I don't want you to be hyped up at night." He said and I pouted but nodded anyway. He was right.

"A-am I staying over t-tonight?" I asked shyly.

"I would like you to but it's up to you!" 

Staying over meant cuddling all night which I would never say no to.

"I would like that!" I said and took a big scoop of my ice cream in my spoon. 

We watched the rest of Mulan and I started to feel sleepy as we neared the end of the movie. I rested my head on his chest and he stroked my hair, making me even more sleepy.

"Let's put you in some comfy clothes and then we can get to bed, sounds good?" I just nodded and he went into his room to get me a pair of shorts and a big t-shirt. "You can change in my room, I'll be there in a bit." He said. 

I went into his room which was very clean and very minimal. It suited his personality. I quickly put the shirt on but it was too long anyway so I decided to skip the shorts. I waited for him and he came in. 

"You look so cute in that shirt." I blushed and he sat on the bed. "Come on, let's tuck you in. Do you want me to sleep next to you? I can sleep in the guest room if you're not comfortable with that." 

I shook my head and patted on the bed. "Nope, I like cuddles." I said and he smiled, getting into the blanket next to me. I lied down and he snaked his around my torso. I scooted closer to him and he stroked my hair again, making me super sleepy. I closed my eyes and fell into deep sleep.