Crash Landing

"Sir!" The blond flight attendant exclaimed towards Aizawa as she made her way towards him, practically tripping with every step of the way. "The engine has been destroyed, this plane is going down!" She exclaimed loud enough for all the students to hear. Aizawa's eyes widened in panic as he unbuckled his seat belt and immediately stood up.

"Uraraka!" He yelled loudly through the screams and chatter of the students. "Touch the top of the plane and float us as long as you humanely can!" He ordered before running off to the cabin, trusting his student to do as she was told.

"Can you get in touch with somebody?" Aizawa questioned frantically as he stepped inside the cabin.

"No, all communication is down!" He yelled back in reply.

"Get up and come with me!" Aizawa ordered in reply as he turned his back to him, ready to shout a random plan that he hoped would work.

"But the plane!" The pilot yelled back as he continued pressing button after button.

"This plane is going down whether you control it or not. This way, we'll have a good chance of survival." He replied as the plane had calmed down and began making a graceful descending, signaling Uraraka was doing her part. The plane still shook, but it was good enough for everyone to move.

"Grab the first aid kit and get your ass out here if you want to live." He ordered hastily before returning to his students, who were still in a state of panic. The ones who weren't, were completely frozen in shock. Aizawa tried yelling through them to get their attention, but it was no use. The class was in complete panic.

"Everyone calm down!" Mic yelled, silencing the teenagers immediately.

"Thank you Mic." Aizawa replied in a monotone expression. "How many parachutes are on this plane?" He asked the flight attendant as the pilot made his way to join the rest of the group, the plane still shaking slightly.

"Four sir." She replied shyly. Most planes never came equipped with as many parachutes as they needed.

"You two take one each." He ordered simply. Neither of them had the best quirk for surviving this crash. "Give the other two to Jiro and Kaminari." He ordered before the woman disappeared quickly to do as she was told. "Midoriya, Todoroki, you two are in charger of each other." He stated as he looked to the duo. He was trying his best to keep his composure for the state of his students, but it was incredibly hard when he knew they were getting closer and closer to the ground. "Bakugo, Uraraka, you two will be in charge of each other." He stated as he looked between the two. Uraraka was going to be one of the last people to leave the plane, so he needed to be sure she would have someone who would work well with her to ensure her safety. Kirishima and Iida, you two will be with each other as well. Lastly, Sero and Tsu."

"Sir, I don't understand what assigning us to other people is going to do!" Iida yelled through the sound of the crashing engine. "We need to strategize on how to land safely without an injury!" He helped, trying to keep his composure. He was the class rep. He felt it was his duty to be the calm in the storm.

"I already have that taken care of Iida, I just need everyone to trust me." He replied before turning to the pilot behind him. "What happens when this plane in released and we start falling again?" He asked. He had about a million different plans in his head, but this answer depends on which one they use.

"It will eventually start to fall apart. The rest of the mechanics will stop working and the wings will eventually fall apart, resulting in a complete crash." He replied nervously. If he were still flying them, he might be able to do a smoother landing, but it still wouldn't be smooth enough for most of them to survive.