Reuinted

"Come on idiots!" Bakugo pleaded to himself as he sat on the ground, above Midoriya and Todoroki's head. The sun was officially setting and everyone was returning to their main camping spot, but neither of the last two had woken up yet. Usually when he was near Todoroki or Midoriya, his heart picked up as he felt like he was in a daze. Right now, he felt nothing but sadness and fear as he looked to the two unconscious boys. He hated that they weren't waking up.

"We got everything we could in this small area." Sero informed as he walked back into the clearing with Kirishima and Kaminari. Bakugo looked up to see the three drop more branches into the giant pile before they made their way closer to the fire to warm up a bit. Jiro and Tsu has successfully found a small source of fresh water, but it wouldn't be enough to last everyone very long. Their best chance was to catch as much rain water as they could through the next day or two, since it had been raining on and off since they had crashed.

"We didn't have any luck with finding food anywhere, so we're going to have to fish tomorrow." Iida replied sadly. That was the only way they were going to survive. Everything from the plane had officially been sorted out into giant piles. They had a couple of bottles of water, some granola bars that were still edible and one bottle of cheap wine, which Aizawa almost downed as it was handed to him. Some of the students luggage was saved, so they had some toiletries, clothes and some other small stuff to help them pass the time. They had a decent enough supply of medical stuff, but nothing to help some of the major injuries, like Bakugo's for example. Aizawa was pretty sure he had at least fractured some ribs and he definitely had a giant gash and deep bruise covering the majority of back. They wrapped it with what they had and he's just going to have to take it easy for a bit.

"Everyone, we need to make some kind of shelter, we can't stay out here all night long!" Aizawa shouted to his students around the fire. "The wind is too cold and it might rain again. Plus, we don't know what kind of animals are lingering out here." He added. He never really thought about what he would do if they were trapped on island somewhere, but he knew it would be in his lesson plans from now on.

"How do you want us to make shelter?" Sero and Kirishima questioned as they stood up immediately, ready to begin the process. This wasn't a drill or school assignment, this was real. They were stuck on an island with limited resources, but they had to make the best of it with the few things that they had.

"Grab the long branches and begin making some kind of makeshift shelters. You won't be able to make one big enough for all of us, so you'll just have to make a few smaller ones." He added as he looked around the group. Most of them had some potential serious injuries, but a few of them only had minor injuries. To Aizawa, this was a successful landing. However, now that they lived, they had to keep going. He didn't know when another plane would fly over or a boat would pass by, or when U.A. would be able to find them, so he had to keep his composure and keep steering these kids in the correct direction. "Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero, start coming up with something. Try to build them on the grass, next to the sand. Some of us have wounds we shouldn't be getting sand in." He ordered to the three before turning to look at the remaining students as the three got to work immediately.

"Uraraka, are you feeling better?" Aizawa questioned to the brunette. She had to rest a bit to recover from over using her quirk.

"Yeah." She replied quietly as she stared at the deep blue ocean, lost in thought. This was supposed to be one of the best weeks of her life before she started her second year. She never got to do anything like this and it was a wasted opportunity.

"Can you and Iida go find as many rocks as you can? Big or small will help." He asked as he watched her monotone expression. She was usually bubbly and bright, watching that fall from someone's face was one of the hardest things he had to watch.