Surviving

"Who are we missing?" Kirishima questioned as he spun in a circle, looking around the group. Most people have gathered together as some point in time, but they were still missing two people.

"We're missing Todoroki and Midoriya." Kaminari replied with a worried expression as Bakugo's head snapped up in worry as well. His heart began beating incredibly fast as his stomach felt like it was being punched on repeat. Anybody but those two. He told himself in a pleading voice. "They went down the same path that Iida and Kiri did, so they all should have been together." He explained as he looked to the duo for answer on the whereabouts to their missing classmates.

"When we landed on the slide, my engine froze and knocked it pretty hard. It cracked and shattered behind us. We never made it to the island, we landed in the water." Iida informed nervously. "I have no clue where those two landed."

"And you're just now saying something?" Bakugo questioned in anger, confusing the people around him.

"I was hoping we would find them by now." Iida replied sadly, upset with himself for not telling them that sooner. It was his responsibility to keep an eye on his class mates and he felt like he had failed. His heart felt heavy as his anxiety grew in his stomach.

"I'm going to find them." The fiery blond said with a heavy sigh, groaning in pain as he stood from his spot in the sand. He was certain that one or two ribs were fractured, if not broken. His back was killing him and his shirt was sticking uncomfortably, signaling he was bleeding. However, that was the last thing on his mind as he turned to Iida and his best friend. "Which direction do I need to be going?" He asked them with annoyance. If they would have told them sooner, he wouldn't need to back track right now to find them. As much as he wanted to yell at Iida, finding Todoroki and Midoriya was his top priority.

"Aizawa specifically asked for us to stay here, I can't let you go Bakugo! For all we know, Aizawa and Jiro may have already found them!" Iida argued. He was told nobody was to leave the area, he couldn't let one of the problem children just wander away like this.

"I'll go with him, so it will be okay." Mic said as he stood up from his conversation with Mei. There was no point in sitting here and listening to everyone fight. He could practically see the steam coming form Bakugo's ears. "We'll be back soon." Mic stated as he walked over to Bakugo. He was a stubborn as they come, so he knew there was no chance of his staying with the rest of the group. This way, he could keep an eye on him as well since he was obviously injured.

"Thank you." Bakugo whispered with reassurance so only Mic could hear. There was no need to let the rest of the extra's know that he was actually worried about Midoriya and Todoroki. Within the next minute, the student and teacher were making their way down the beach to see where they could have possibly landed. If the slide was shattering behind them, it's likely it started to get bumpy and they got thrown into the air. They should have been almost to the bottom, so they shouldn't have gone too far.

"I'm giving us an hour." Mic stated as he looked to his watch. "If we don't find them within the next hour, we'll head back to the rest of the group and wait for Aizawa." Bakugo nodded in agreement. He didn't know if his body would let him look longer that that, but he refused to go back without checking every area they could have landed, which meant he had to search fast. When he saw the giant ice blocks that were sitting in the water making a path to the land, he looked for the area that had the most ice. If it broke on the side and they flew off, it would most likely be in that direction. He knew he was on the right path when he saw Jiro and Aizawa walk out of the wooded area and onto the beach.

"What are you two doing?" Aizawa asked curtly. "Jiro was just picking up on someone's breathing before you two showed up, now all she can hear is Bakugo groaning." He explained in an annoyed voice.