Through the Night

"That was a decent movie." Bakugo stated with a heavy sigh as he and Todoroki sat in the common room at four in the morning when they both were having another sleepless night.

"I'm surprised you sat through a whole movie with me." Todoroki responded honestly as he stood from the couch, stretching his arms over his head.

"Why does that surprise you?" Bakugo questioned with a small scoff. Maybe it was his sleep deprivation or maybe it was the way Todoroki's sharp jaw line stood out in the moonlight seeping in through the sheer curtains, but Bakugo felt a whole lot more calm than he ever has.

"Because you hate me." Todoroki responded in a 'no duh' voice.

"I don't hate you." Bakugo replied quickly without thinking about the words coming out of his mouth. The heterochromatic boys eyes widened in shock. Did Katsuki Bakugo just say something semi nice to him of his own free will?

"You tell me on a daily basis how much you hate me." Todoroki counter argued as he looked to the other boy in confusion. For the first time, he didn't look angry at the world. He looked peaceful as his head leaned back on the couch, staring up to the ceiling.

"I don't hate you, I tolerate being around you." Bakugo said with a frown. There was a reason he was always down here when he couldn't sleep. He could have stayed in his room by himself and scrolled on his phone or watched movies up there, but he chose to come down here, even if just to bother the Heterochromatic man for a couple of minutes. He wasn't sure why being in the presence of the other boy calmed him, but it did and he really didn't have a lot of room to complain about it.

"Well, how about we just meet down here at one in the morning if we can't sleep." Todoroki suggested with a yawn, signaling he was getting tired and was finally ready to try and get some sleep before they had to wake up for school in a couple of hours.

"As long as you swear not to tell anybody." Bakugo replied with a heavy sigh as he stood up before turning the T.V. off, ready to head back to bed himself.

"I won't." Todoroki replied as he began making his way towards the elevator. "Maybe one day you'll go from tolerating me to actually liking me." He whispered to himself as he walked away, leaving the fiery blond alone in the living room.

"Another sleepless night?" A deep voice whispered from behind the fiery blond, making him jump slightly as he turned around to find a pair of blue and grey eyes staring back at him.

"Something like that." Bakugo replied with a deep sigh. His mind kept replaying memories upon memories and he was getting tired of it. He desperately needed some kind of distraction to turn them off. "Did Deku send you after me again?" He asked as he turned his attention back to the fire once more.

"No, I waited until one to follow you out here." Todoroki responded as he slowly made his way to the blond, joining him in the sand. "Wish we had a movie to watch." He added with a sad smile as he crossed his legs, letting the warmth of the fire spread over him.

"I'll be back." The blond said with a smirk before slowly standing up, holding his rib cage in pain.

"Wait, where are you going?" Todoroki questioned in confusion as the blond limped back towards their tent.

"I'll be back in less than a minute." Bakugo groaned behind him before disappearing into the night. The heterochromatic man let out a heavy sigh as he turned his attention back to the small fire in front of him. He couldn't help but smile to himself as the same memory that Bakugo was thinking of only moments ago made it's way into his mind as well. That was two months ago and so much had changed since then. The pair had gotten a lot closer and would even call themselves friends now. They were extremely lucky to have one another.

"I only have about fifteen movies available offline, but it's something." Bakugo stated as he walked back to the small campfire with his phone in his hand. "Also, the screen is a little cracked, but I'm sure we'll survive."

"You have movies on your phone?" Todoroki questioned in confusion as the blond slowly sat down on the soft sand once more.

"I figured if we had sleepless nights in America, we wouldn't want to disturb Deku and Glasses." Bakugo admitted in embarrassment as he handed the phone to the boy next to him. "Just pick a movie and shut up." He mumbled as Todoroki took the phone out of his hands. He wouldn't say this out loud in fear of being punched, but that was a really sweet thing for Bakugo to do.

"You have all the All Might movies?" The heterochromatic man chuckled as he scrolled through their small movie collection.

"Shut up." Bakugo replied. It didn't matter which one he picked since they were most likely going to get through them all anyway, so he just clicked on the first one before turning the volume up enough for them to hear. Todoroki grabbed two logs from the side of him before moving them to sit in the sand in front of the duo. He balanced the blonds phone so they could watch the movie.

A big gust of wind blew through the night sky from the incoming rainfall they were expecting to have the following day. Bakugo shivered in the chilly spring air before he felt an arm fall loosely around his shoulder. He turned his head to see the man next to him cuddling against him, his face flushed as he tried to hide his smile.

"W-What the hell are you d-doing Icy Hot?" Bakugo stuttered as his teeth clashed together from the cold. Less than five seconds later, his body felt significantly warmer. His heart rate picked up as butterflies formed in his stomach.

"Just trying to help you stay warm." Todoroki responded with a small smirk, knowing he was doing this for his own pleasure as well. There was something about the blond being flustered that drove him crazy in all the right ways.

"I don't need your damn help." The blond mumbled in embarrassment as he tried to keep his composure from practically being cuddled. Todoroki lifted his arm away from the blonds shoulders, only for a hand to grab his own, holding it in place.

"You sure?" The heterochromatic man chuckled in reply as he watched the blond grow flustered.

"Shut up." Bakugo whispered as his eyes focused on the small screen in front of them. They watched the whole movie through before just sitting by the fire and talking through the rest of the night until the sun broke on the horizon and the rain started to slowly come down. Aizawa couldn't help the small smile that formed on his lips as he sat atop the wrecked plane while watching for ships or planes, where he got to witness the whole thing.