Part 24

Mias POV:
'The foods ready, let me go get it for you.' Phil smiled, getting a notification on his phone and walking to the door.
'No you rest, let me go and get it.' I smiled, beating him to it. He rolled his eyes and watched as I walked out first, heading down to reception.
'Didnt want door service no?' The man at reception asked me.
'We knew you'd be busy didn't want to cause extra hassle.' I smiled.
'How nice of you, you're pretty and kind.' He said, passing me my food.
'Thanks.' I nodded, now feeling uncomfortable.
'Is this just for you? I only see one portion.' He said suspiciously.
'Actually, uh, my boyfriend is upstairs too.' I stuttered.
'Oh, collecting food for him? that's nice of you.' He replied.
I didn't want to correct him and tell him it was for me, so I just turned to leave.
'What room is it? Just so I know where to come and collect the plates from.' He asked.
'I, I don't think I feel comfortable telling you that.' I replied.
'But I work here.' He scoffed.
I felt an arm wrap around my waist and I smiled, knowing exactly who it was.
'If you don't Fuck off I'll beat the shit out of you. She's got a boyfriend, and shes just going to eat her food. Fuck off.' Marcus snarled, clearly drunk but doing the job none the less.
He took my hand and pulled me away from the front desk before any more words could be exchanged.
'You took so long what happened?' Phil asked, waiting at the top of the stairs as if he was about to come down.
'Some creep in reception was hitting on her, he was about to find out the room number.' Marcus replied, squeezing my hand and heading into his room opposite. I closed my mouth, obviously knowing that playing down the situation wouldn't work anymore, as Marcus had already opened his big mouth.
Phils jaw clenched as he took the food from my hands, putting it down on the bed.
'Come on just come and lay down it's late.' I sighed.
'I'm going to speak to a manager and I'm going to make sure he doesn't ever come near you again.' He said through gritted teeth, kissing my head.
'Don't leave me.' I whispered.
'Princess I'll be five minutes.' He assured me again, closing the door firmly.

I hated the silence I was left in once more, getting undressed and then getting under the covers, putting on a film and starting to eat my food. 20 minutes came and went, and he still wasn't back. I picked up my phone to text him, but the door opened just in time.
'Why did you take so long?' I asked angrily.
'I just had to speak to him personally, it's okay.' He smiled sweetly, wiping his hands.
'Why are you bleeding?' I exclaimed, getting out of bed and taking his hands in mine.
'I'm not sure but it hurts.' He replied, playing stupid.
'You're gonna get into trouble beating people up.' I said, wiping his hands and wrapping them up, getting back into my warm spot in bed.
'He's going to get into trouble flirting with my girl like that.' He replied.
'It's fine, come on get into bed.' I said, patting the space besides me. He took off his shoes and threw them to the corner of the room.
'Put them nicely stop making a mess.' I said, rolling my eyes.
'Your mum instincts have kicked in already.' He teased, getting up and putting them nicely against the wall.
'Your husband instincts have kicked in already.' I replied, looking down at his hands. He rolled his eyes and pulled me close to him, laying me in between his legs and letting me rest my head back onto his chest.
'I can't wait until we're home, I miss Jess.' I said suddenly.
'I know you do, have you heard from him recently?' He asked softly.
'A little Yeah but he's just been so busy I've not had time to catch up with him.' I shrugged.
'You probably should, you've got a lot to catchup on.' He said, rubbing my stomach.
'I know but I'm scared to tell him incase..' I began.
'Come on, call him right now and tell him the news. Happy memories from now on okay?' He smiled. I nodded, picking up my phone and calling my brothers number.

'Hey Jess it's me!' I said down the phone, playing with my thumbs nervously. 'I know stupid, how are you?' He replied, chuckling. 'I'm okay, I uh, actually wanted to talk to you.' I said, realising I wanted to tell him sooner or later. 'What's up? Are you okay?' He asked, sounding really worried. 'I'm pregnant.' I blurted out. There was a moment of silence before I heard him start to laugh, but not in a mean way. 'No way, really? That's so exciting!' He said, sort of in disbelief. 'I just wanted to tell you so you knew.' I replied. 'I can't wait for you to come home, there's a really nice house just down the road up for sale you can move into. You can both move into.' He added. I looked at Phil and he kissed my head, we were both happy that Jesse wasn't upset.

After a few more minutes on the phone I ended the call and plugged my phone back into the charger.
'See? Exciting isn't it?' Phil smiled.
'Yeah, I can't wait.' I said, cuddling up to his neck.
'My little family.' He gushed.
'Oh stop it you.' I laughed. Half an hour later, both of our phones went off at the same time and I avoided it, worried.
'It'll just be a team sheet or something on the groupchat.' Phil shrugged, picking up his phone. His face dropped as soon as he saw the notification.
'What? What is it?' I panicked.

TheGuardian: Mia Lingard rumoured to be pregnant AGAIN with Phil Foden just months after dreadful miscarriage.

TheSun: Mia Lingard and Phil Foden try again for baby number 2 not long after recent tragedy.

Thedailymail: Phil Foden just can't keep his hands to himself after rumoured second pregnancy of girlfriend Mia Lingard.