Part 14

Mias POV:
It hit 8pm and i'd finished setting everything up.
'I'll see you in 3 hours, please try and do something about Kyle's stupid passport.' Gareth laughed.
'I'll go and collect it, his wife has driven to drop it off just down the road.' I replied.
'Angel, thank you.'
I walked slowly across the field, deciding I wanted to go and get some donuts or something sweet before I headed back. I wanted to eat them all too before I went back to the boys as they had a tendency to eat everything I had.
I saw a small stand on the side of the road and I ordered a lot of pink donuts.
'I hope you're not planning on eating these all yourself.' The man laughed, passing me the box.
'Oh don't you worry I've got a lot of people who will be very pleased to see these.' I laughed, thanking him and walking back into the hotel.

@MLingard

Liked by JesseLingard, PhilFoden, KyleWalker, JudeBellingham and 124k others @MLingard: yum😋View all 111k comments @JesseLingard: this is enough for us all~erm no @JudeBellingham: they look so good~I'll save u one no more food for you x@BukayoSak...

@MLingard: yum😋
View all 111k comments
@JesseLingard: this is enough for us all
~erm no
@JudeBellingham: they look so good
~I'll save u one no more food for you x
@BukayoSaka: ^he is lit your favourite🙄
~I'll save you one too
@Philfoden: can I have one
~no
@RaheemSterling: ok bestie you need to let me know the address of this shop 💳
~I'll show you tomorrow it's down the road

I ran back up to the hotel room to find every single one of the boys on my bed.
'Can I help you?' I asked.
'Oh we were waiting for you to get back so you could tell us all about your exciting plan you have for us.' Jordan said sarcastically.
'And give us your donuts.' Jesse butted in.
'Well that'll have to wait unfortunately because I have to go and collect small brain's passport.' I said, smacking Kyle on the side of the head.
'You left it again!' Phil laughed.
Kyle swore at Phil and he threw a pillow back in defence.
'Leave the donuts here please bestie?' Raheem asked.
'Only if you save me some.' I replied.
'Yeahhhh Yeah.' Jesse mocked.
'You'll be back to watch us die though right?' John asked.
'I wouldn't miss it for the world, I'll see you soon.' I smiled, catching my car keys from Mason. I left the hotel room and waited outside for a second, before opening the door again.
'What actually are you all doing?' I laughed.
'Go!' They all shouted. I turned and ran down the steps, getting in my car and pulling from the drive. I didn't have long before dinner, and I didn't want to miss the boys training session of course. Annie had driven half an hour from the centre of London to meet me and give me Kyles passport, saying she couldn't come any further as she had to collect their baby from her nans house.
The streets of London were quiet and I made it to her quicker than I expected. I parked my car on the side of the road and got out, opening my arms to hug her as soon as I saw her approaching.
'Oh have I missed you.' She laughed.
'You'll have to come to one of the games.' I smiled, thanking her for the passport and hugging her once more.
'I will once I find time away from the full time job as a parent.' She joked.
'No no Kyle would love it if you both came.' I insisted.
'Then we will.' She smiled.
'I better get back, but I will see you soon.' I said, throwing Kyle's passport onto my dashboard and putting on my seatbelt.

I went the same way back, as all of the other roads were closed. The screen on my dashboard began to flash, and I looked down at it, checking the time.
9pm.
I had already missed dinner but I knew I could just order something. I turned the corner and slammed on the breaks, as a lorry began to reverse backwards. I hit my head on the dashboard, cutting myself in the process. I winced and looked up, luckily the lorry driver had stopped, I wasn't sure if he saw me but he wasn't moving backwards anymore. I picked up the passport and threw it into the back seat, as it had now fallen onto the floor. I wiped the blood from my head, but as I did so, I heard the noise of the lorry reverse again. I sighed and turned my car back on, pulling around the front of it. I didn't have enough time to react to the Range Rover that also had the same idea, and he honked his horn as loud as he could, seemingly thinking it would slow one of us down. It didn't work. And his car went straight into the front of me.

Phils POV:
'Save her a couple at least.' John bargained with Raheem, who had nearly managed to eat the entire box of donuts.
'Kyle you better answer your phone the Mrs is calling you.' Kieran said, chucking his phone at him. Kyle picked it up and went to the corner of the room, covering his other ear from all of the noise.
'No, where?' He asked, in shock. We all went silent, trying to listen in on the conversation.
'Is Annie crying?' Jude asked me, as we could just hear the sound of panic on the other side of the phone. Kyle ended the call and grabbed my arm, pulling me from the room.
'Mias been in a crash, and it looks like a bad one too.'he panicked.
'Where?' I asked, my hands beginning to tremble, as I opened the door again to grab my keys.
'Just down the road, let me get my keys.' He said, running down the hall. I sat on the edge of the bed and stared into space, not answering the millions of questions being thrown at me.
'I'm sorry guys I have to go, Jesse too, Mias been in a crash.' I said, coughing to hide the cracks in my voice. Bukayo wiped tears from his eyes and the rest of the boys began to panic, asking if she was okay.
I left the room without another word and walked straight from the hotel. I didn't even need my keys, I could hear the sirens from where I was, and I pushed past the paparazzi and fans outside, breaking into a run. I got to the end of the street and saw that her car was completely crushed. The back door was open and a police officer dropped a passport into my hand.
'I figured you'd need this.' He said.
'Thank you.' I nodded, looking over his head to find my girlfriend.
'Shes in there.' He said, pointing to the ambulance parked just to my right. I took a deep breath and my hand hovered over the door. I didn't even know if she was alive.