Part 17

Mias POV:
'Please let me leave I promise you I'm fine, just a few cuts and bruises that's all.' I begged my doctor.
'I'm more concerned about your mental well-being after the last couple of days.' He replied.
'Trust me I am going to be around lots of supportive loving people.' I smiled.
'I'll get the discharge papers but if you ever feel anything slightly wrong at all you need to come right back.' He said warily.
'Of course.' I smiled.
I didn't have much with me at the hospital, but I washed my hair, with a struggle, and got back into joggers ready for the airplane ride.  The bus drove by and picked us up from the hospital, because we left a little late.
'Did someone grab my stuff from the hotel?' I asked, as Phil grabbed my hand and helped me up onto the bus.
'Yeah I did.' Kyle smiled, helping me from the top of the bus. We walked to the back seats and everyone cheered and clapped for me on my way on.
I sat in between john and Phil, with Kyle and Jude on the other side of us.
'Are you okay?' John asked, rubbing my head.
'I'm okay.' I smiled, squeezing his hand. He lent back in his seat, letting me lay across his chest. I looked over and held phils hand. Nobody knew the details about the miscarriage and I wasn't sure I was ready to tell them.
————————————————————————
Jesse: hey are you okay x are you still at the hospital I'll pop by tonight if you like

Me: Jess, I'm heading to  Denmark x

Jesse: literally wtf is wrong with you! I told them not to discharge you yet you're not ready

Me: in a big girl now I'm sure I'm fine

Jesse: yeah a big girl who's just been through hell and back please stop being so stupid and come home xxxx

Me: I'll see you back at Wembley Jess I love you xx
————————————————————————

I put my phone back into my pocket and decided I didn't want to read his reply. I knew that leaving the hospital early was abit hasty but I was just cut and bruised, I needed to go with them. I moved my head from John's chest and onto his shoulder, as my stomach was hurting slightly. I had a cut down my belly which I felt to be a new security in disguise but I didn't think about it too much.
'Do you want this?' Raheem asked, leaning over the seat infront of me and holding out a singular pink donut, and it must've been the last one from the big box I had gotten. I felt tears rush to my eyes but I wiped them away.
'You saved me one.' I smiled.
'Of course.' He laughed, passing it to me.
'Don't cry you'll scare me off.' He added jokingly turning back around in his seat.
'Are you okay?' Phil whispered, running his finger up and down my hand. I nodded and put my head back on John's shoulder, who was now fast asleep.

@England

Liked by JohnStones, Lukeshaw, JordanHenderson, PhilFoden and 863k others @England: awake bright and early for the game! How about you? 😴 View all 53k comments: @JackGrealish: IMAGINE PAHAHAHA@PhilFoden: sleeping lions 🦁 @MarcusRashford: someone...

@England: awake bright and early for the game! How about you? 😴
View all 53k comments:
@JackGrealish: IMAGINE PAHAHAHA
@PhilFoden: sleeping lions 🦁
@MarcusRashford: someone throw them some coffee or something
@RaheemSterling: literally conked
@KyleWalker: who gave u such a hard life guys smh
@JohnStones: okay okay guys 🥲
@JudeBellingham: want some pasta?
~no

'Actually Jude can I have some pasta?' I asked, looking up from my phone after reading the comments.
'Do you want my macaroni? It's still in its box perfect with a plastic fork?' He asked, holding it out as if he was selling it to me.
'Oh Please I'd love it.' I replied excitedly.
'It's 9 in the morning.' Kyle said, looking at me in disgust. Jude passed the box across Phil to me and I opened it excitedly.
'How many of these do you have left Jude?' Phil laughed.
'Only 4, 3 now.' He said, looking at my box of pasta.
'It's really nice I'm happy you ordered 10 portions of it.' I said, only half joking.
'How long until we're at the airport?' I heard Jordan shout from the front of the plane.
'We're just arriving.' Gareth replied, picking up his jacket from the back of Bukayo's seat.
'Excited?' I asked, poking John in the sides and waking him up.
'Yeah I will be when I don't have to sit next to you on the plane.' He teased. I pouted and he pretended to hit me in the head. Phil snapped his head to look at us both and John looked scared.
'He did t actually hit me.' I laughed.
'Good.' He replied, squeezing my hand.
He helped me from the bus and got both of our cases, leaving them outside of the plane to be carried on.
'Are you okay?' I asked him, catching him staring into space once more.
'I don't know.' He whispered.
'Talk to me.' I smiled sadly, kissing him lightly.
'No because I know you've got it so much harder than me.' He replied.
'Don't do this, how am I supposed to help you?' I sighed.
'All I've been thinking about is what it would've been if it was different, we did have that baby.' He smiled sadly.
'I know my love but it wasn't our time.' I smiled, feeling the pain in my own voice. He wrapped his arms tightly around my neck and kissed my head, rocking me back and forth.
'We can try again if you like?' I whispered into his ears.
'I want you to recover its too sensitive at the moment and I don't want you to be unwell.' He assured me.
'I'm okay.' I smiled softly.
'We will see.' He said, kissing me once more.
'Is that a yes?' I asked.
'That's a yes as long as I can make sure I can protect you and love you every step of the way.' He said protectively.
'Onto the plane you two lovebirds.' Kyle said, shooing us onto the airplane.
I smiled, thinking about what he had just said. Maybe it wasn't a bad idea.