Part 7

Mias POV:
'Do you want any food?' Phil asked me.
'I'm not sure what I want to eat.' I groaned.
'Well we can order. Have a look, pick whatever you like.' He smiled.
'Look at you treating me.' I joked.
'Oh be quiet you and order some food, I don't want you hungry.' He said, kissing my hand.
'You're a gentleman.' I smiled.
'I do try.'
'Go and have a bath whilst I order it. I'll make you a tea.' He insisted.
'Are you sure?' I asked.
'Yes, get comfortable you've had a long day.'
'Okay.' I smiled, following him to the bathroom.

@MLingard

Liked by JudeBellingham, PhilFoden, MarcusRashford and 739k others @MLingard: goodnight 🌙 View all 141k comments @MarcusRashford: that's not ur house🧐~mhm I've had a revamp overnight @PhilFoden: hey sleepy ~hey bae @KyleWalker: your fake tan loo...

@MLingard: goodnight 🌙
View all 141k comments
@MarcusRashford: that's not ur house🧐
~mhm I've had a revamp overnight
@PhilFoden: hey sleepy
~hey bae
@KyleWalker: your fake tan looks good
~this is REAL THIS TIME I PROMISE
@JudeBellingham: you look good
~ ;)
@JohnStones: fit
~that's one way to get a lady
@JordanHenderson: hope you got no blood on that white robe
~thought I'd clarity for everyone reading. Blood from my face*** but no it's fine xx
@MasonMount: ur sexy
~ur sexy xx
@JackGrealish: wow
~ hey

I got out of the bath and the food was waiting for me. I didn't get dressed, I stayed in the robe, and Phil watched me carefully as I sat down on the sofa.
'You look good.' He said, subtly.
'Thank you.' I smiled, patting for him to sit besides me. He did and took one of my chips.
'Hey!' I laughed.

'Come on it's getting late.' Phil said after a couple of hours of chatting on the sofa.
'I have no clothes with me.' I said.
'Don't worry you can borrow mine.' He smiled.
'Toothbrush?' I asked.
'I have spares don't worry.' He laughed. He held out his hand and I took it, following him to the bathroom. He passed me a tooth brush and I thanked him, sitting on the side of the bath and brushing my teeth. He left the room to go and get ready, and he came back in wearing a pair of old training shorts and no top. I tried not to look but failed miserably, and he smiled, shaking his head lightly. I spat in the sink and rinsed off the toothbrush. I looked at him once more and he covered my eyes jokingly with his hands. I lightly punched his chest and he grabbed my hand, keeping it still on his abs. I looked back up at him and moved my other hand to his face.
'I thought you said we need to stop doing this.' He smirked.
'No but I don't quite mind anymore' I replied. I jumped into his arms and he held my thighs firmly on his waist, before kissing me once more. I didn't let him pull away this time, running my hands over his chest. He began to breathe heavier and I moved my free hand to his neck. He pulled away and rested his head on mine.
'We can't.' He whispered.
'I know.' I said in return.
'Well then don't make it so hard for me to resist you.' He joked, putting me down lightly.
'I do?' I asked.
'Of course you do Mia.' He groaned. I ran my hand down his chest, and grabbed the top of his waistband. His eyes widened and he reached for my throat.
'Don't.' He warned. I pulled at it, pulling him closer to me, so our lips were just touching. His eyes pleaded, but I laughed and let go.
'Go through my wardrobe and find something.' He groaned.
'I will.' I laughed
'Or maybe just don't wear anything at all.' He whispered.
'Hm?' I teased.
'Nothing.' He replied innocently.

I found one of his T-shirt's and put it on, it was too big to need a pair of shorts too.
He came back in and smiled at me from the doorframe.
'Goodnight.' He smiled.
'What? Where are you going?' I asked him.
'To sleep on the sofa.' He said in a duh tone.
'Don't be ridiculous, come and sleep with me.' I said, opening the duvet for him. He looked hesitant but I insisted.
'Lock the doors though, please.' I said warily.
'I already have babe don't worry.' He said, rolling away. I sat in shock for a second before pulling him back to face me.
'Hello.' He laughed.
'Nothing.' I replied, shaking my head.
'Hey.' He said, moving his hand to my face.
'I want you.' I whispered.
'Mia, I- I don't want to ruin anything. I don't want you to think I'm using you. And I want it to be special.' He said softly.
'I know.' I said, squeezing his shoulder.
'But that doesn't mean I don't want you.' He smiled. He rolled over so that he was laying flat, and he pulled me ontop of him, so that I was sat facing him. He wriggled around for a second, making sure I could feel him, and I grabbed his arm.
'Something wrong?' He smirked.
'No, just, you seem uncomfortable.' I said, tilting my head to look at him.
'No, you look uncomfortable.' He replied. I put my two hands on his chest and began to move backwards and forwards.
'You're right.' I smirked. He tilted his head back and closed his eyes. I sat down firmly on him and he groaned lightly.
'Do you want this?' He asked me.
'Mhm.' I replied, grabbing his chest again.
'Lay down.' He instructed.