Part 3

Mias POV:
I grabbed the side of his face and pulled him closer, he looked me up and down and smiled, touching his nose on mine.
'Are you sure you won't regret this tomorrow morning?' He asked me.
'I know I won't.' I replied, as he leaned closer. I closed my eyes and smiled as our lips touched. At first it was a calm and gentle kiss, but he jumped from the side and sat me up there instead, moving his hands to my hips and kissing me harder. After a minute or two I pulled away and smiled at him. The door opened and my brother walked in, he didn't see us at first, but as he turned to close the door, his eyes locked with mine.
'What are you doing?' He asked, clenching his hand around the door handle.
'Jesse just leave it out please.' I begged.
'Leave now.' He said sternly.
I looked at Phil and he nodded in agreement with my brother. I ran from the bathroom and got another drink on my way back to the boys.
'Are you okay?' Raheem asked me.
'Yes, please can I have lots of alcohol.'
'I don't think that's a good idea.' He said, to the bar tender. He looked between us both warily, and I nodded, waiting for my drink.
'We're celebrating right?' I asked, taking the drink from his hand and drinking it all in one go, asking for another.
I spent the next hour or so getting to know the couple of boys I hadn't met yet, and catching up with the ones I'd not seen for a while. I was banned from the bar, Raheem put a stop to my drinks after the last couple id finished, but that didn't stop me getting cheeky shots here and there. I hadn't seen my brother or Phil at all, until Jesse walked from the far end table and firmly grabbed my wrist, spinning me to face him.

'You and Phil no more ok?' He asked.
'No more what? I only kissed him.' I laughed.
'That's the problem. I don't want you getting off with every boy on the team. You'll cause issues.' He grumbled, as Phil walked by.
'Jesse you can't control me, besides, he's different.' I said, watching him sit down, as he picked up a glass and I saw his veins move in his hands.
'Oh come on.' He laughed.
'Jess I don't want to fight with you. But leave me alone please.' I sighed.
'Phil told me that he kissed you because he knew you were drunk. And he's talking to loads of girls anyway. He's a player. I don't want you to get hurt.' Jesse blurted out.
'Shut up.' I warned, letting go of him and grabbing onto Kieran, who pulled me into a hug and rubbed my head.
'Take her home Trip.' My brother said softly.
I didn't argue, I said goodbye to the boys on my way out and let Kieran drive me home.
'How was your night?' I asked him, as we drove through the quiet, dark streets of London.
'It was good, how was yours?' He smirked.
'Good, Jess is being a dick though.' I groaned.
'I know but he's not going to be there to control you at the euros is he?' Kieran replied.
'I know but he's making out like I'm just going to jump between boy to boy. I don't want that. Why won't he let me have one thing?' I asked.
'Mia I'm sure he'll warm to it. You sound pretty serious anyway. Phil's nice isn't he?' Kieran said, pulling up to my driveway and taking my heels from the passenger seat.
'Yeah he's nice.' I smiled.
'Come on let's get you in.' He said, holding my hand and walking me inside. I removed my dress and fell into bed.
'Erm makeup! Those are freshly washed sheets.' Kieran laughed.
'Sorryyyyy.' I groaned.
'It's okay I'll do it.' He said just below a whisper.
'Am I a nice person?' I asked.
'Don't be stupid of course you are, what makes you ask that?' Kieran said in shock, wiping the last of my mascara from my eyelashes.
'I don't know, stay? Please? I can't stay alone.' I begged, watching him move towards my bedroom door.
'Let me go and lock the door.' He smiled.

I fell asleep before Kieran came back, but I woke up to the noise of him and someone else chatting in my living room the next morning. I opened my eyes and groaned, the light pierced my eyes and gave me an almost instant headache. I rolled over to see that Kieran had left me a glass of water and some painkillers and I smiled, taking them. After a few more moments, I crawled out of bed and walked to my bedroom door, swinging it open and walking down the stairs, still half asleep.
'Morning sleepy.' A familiar voice laughed, pulling me into a hug. I opened my eyes in shock, as I realised it was Jack.
'Hey, I, I didn't know you were coming.' I said in panic.
'I was only coming to drop off your bag, you left it with Jesse last night.' He replied, passing it to me.
'Oh, thanks, did Jesse not want to see me?' I laughed, nervous for the answer.
'He headed to training early, I'm not sure why, he's not playing but he wants to support us I think, are you coming?' He asked.
'Yeah I'll be there.' I smiled.
'Well we're gonna go now, I'll see you later.' Kieran said, hugging me softly.
'Bye.' I smiled, quickly locking the door behind them.

@PhilFoden

Liked by MLingard, KieranTrippier, England, KyleWalker and 927k others @PhilFoden: last night was a movie 🎥View all 462k comments @KyleWalker: fire @ILovePhilFoden: why do you look so good all the time (Liked)@KieranTrippier: my brother@TrentAlex...

@PhilFoden: last night was a movie 🎥
View all 462k comments
@KyleWalker: fire
@ILovePhilFoden: why do you look so good all the time (Liked)
@KieranTrippier: my brother
@TrentAlexanderArnold: BRO
@MarryMePhilFoden: 😍Wow😍 (liked)
@HarryKane: always England ready
@JackGrealish: 😢😢bro
@MLingard: hello..
~hey :)

I really didn't feel like getting dressed up for a training session, so I just threw on the first reasonable outfit I could find and grabbed my car keys from the side. My phone buzzed and I saw it was a text from Mason.
————————————————————————
Mase: don't forget ur keycard xx

Me: genius. Was just about to leave😂thank you mase xxx
————————————————————————

I sighed and ran back upstairs, grabbing my keycard and my ID from my bedside table. The training ground wasn't far from my house at all, and I made sure to take the parking spot as close to the door as possible.
'Someone's groggy today.' Gareth laughed, getting out of his car besides me.
'And what tells you that?' I laughed.
'You've just parked basically inside of the training ground.' He pointed out.
'Nobody needs to know.' I laughed, swiping myself into the ground.