Chapter 55

That morning in the city was enough for the two demon hunters to feel satisfied. Lagertha would always make herself feel at home right after she kills a demon king and lifts the city's curse. The kingdom of Clegane was not the first kingdom she saved, and it will not be the last. Brant was already wide awake because of the people rejoicing that their kingdom had been restored. The Wolf Queen knew fully that she did a tremendous deed in the name of King Argon.

During the afternoon, Lagertha found a bathing room that could fit twenty people inside the pool. As she walked inside, she could see so many ancient paintings of different people bathing together. These were rather erotic paintings one would find in Rome during the Roman Empire in the times of old. Lagertha had no problem taking a bath after doing so many things for the good people who survived in such a kingdom. She then walks over to the pool to feel the warm water made to make a person feel good.

The Wolf Queen reached her right hand and felt the water go through her smooth hand, and she knew the water was still good. She was more than glad that no demon or creature of the night ceased into the hotel to ruin such a lively room. With no one noticing, Lagertha takes her clothes off and allows her long brown hair to fall to her waist. Her sublime breasts were still tender and attractive enough to lure any man into her body. Lagertha knew Brant was a sucker for big boobs, and she wanted to make sure he did not fall for any other woman.

The Wolf Queen allows her entire body to touch the warm water, and she lets her elbows rest on the pool's side. She looks up at the Roman paintings and immediately becomes intrigued by how detailed these pieces of art were. It has been an entire year ever since she killed her first demon king and restored that kingdom to its people. Ever since then, she has been on a run to get even stronger to have any real chance of fighting against Mephiles. During this time, she had some thoughts about Brant coming in and bathing alongside her.

"I wonder how Brant is doing. I hope he understands he needs a nap. I won't let him sleep during the feast," Lagertha said. She wanted to do everything in her power to keep Brant from passing out from such an important event.

By now, Argon already anointed himself the king of Clegane; most of the city's people were making their way towards the castle. That alone gives the two demon hunters enough time to rest and become ready to be summoned.

"I shouldn't be here for too long. Anyone might come in here any minute," Lagertha said. She did not know if any person would intrude during her time in the bathing pool; she did not know a bunch of people had already left the city to see their leader's first proclamation as a king.

Meanwhile, Brant was walking downstairs to where the bathing room was as the afternoon continued. Brant was already prepared to clean himself after not doing so for an entire week. A demon hunter always likes it whenever he or she finds the time to take a bath. He notices that the whole place was cleared out because of the king's proclamation. He strolls to the bathing room where he can find some peace.

At that moment, Brant opens the door and enters the bathing room as nobody is noticing. He walks inside and sees Lagertha inside the pool with none of her clothes on. It was the first time in his life that he saw his best friend wearing nothing to protect her body. He already saw her once with her bra and underwear on, but it was much different this time. Brant now saw her completely bare, but thankfully in a place where nobody would bother her.

Lagertha turns her head around and sees the young hunter simply standing there behind the door. At that brief and sudden moment, Brant quickly leaves the room and closes the door behind him. He was now behind the door, and he started breathing heavily after seeing a nude lady take a bath. However, he only saw the side of her head and both of her shoulders; he thankfully saw nothing else. Yet at that moment, he could hear footsteps coming from the bathing room, and he realized Lagertha was walking towards the door to speak with him.

Then, Lagertha opens the door and looks at the back of Brant's head as she could tell he was shaking at her appearance.

"Brant, look at me," she said. He slowly turns his head to look at her face, but he could not resist the beauty that is her front body.

Lagertha stands before Brant with only a towel wrapped around her bare body and wonders what to do.

"Are you also wanting to take a bath? Care to join me?" She asked.

"I... I... uh... hmm...?" Brant asked. He began blushing at her appearance, to where his face became entirely red from not giving a proper answer.

Lagertha wonders what the young hunter wants to say, but she could not take such an educated guess.

"I'm sorry, but I don't speak gibberish. Here, I'll help you out," she said. The Wolf Queen takes Brant by his hand, and they both enter the bathing room with no problems.

Lagertha's hand was icy and wet, yet Brant started feeling good after being touched. The slightest touch from the Wolf Queen was enough to make the young hunter's mind satisfied. Brant was also becoming delighted by looking at the ancient paintings on the ceiling and the walls. He and Lagertha approach the bathing pool with no interruptions from upstairs, as the morning was satisfactory.

"Well... are you gonna take a bath with me or are you just gonna stand there?" Lagertha asked.

"I... would if I could. But now that you're here..." Brant said. As he turned around to look at Lagertha, she was slowly taking off her towel and covering her tits from his eyes.

Then she looks at him and says, "Relax, nobody's gonna bother us. Anybody who's a citizen of Clegane already went to the castle to see their king be crowned. Afterward, they're planning the banquet and gathering whatever's necessary for the opera to play their songs. Besides, it's normal for you and me to bathe every once in a while. I already reminded the innkeeper that you and I will be here for the rest of the week, so we can do whatever we want."

Brant does not answer, even if he agrees to be with Lagertha. He started blushing once more after he took a peek at Lagertha's hands covering her boobs. He twists his head to not look anywhere else at her body, yet she raises her right hand and places it on his cheek. Because of how much she knew him and how familiar this was in her eyes, she was not embarrassed by him looking at her.

"Brant, it's fine. Nobody's gonna bother us. It's just you... and me," Lagertha said. During that moment, nothing major seemed to have happened with their deserved time alone.

It was the perfect time for them to just hang out with each other and do whatever they wish. The two demon slayers walk to the pool and simply allow their bodies to touch the water. It was the Wolf Queen's job to make sure her boyfriend felt safe at home during these dark times. It was also her job to make sure his heart skips a beat whenever she has her arms around him. Lagertha was sitting down on the poolside while Brant sat in the water next to her during such a morning.

The pool was not for swimming; it was for those who wished to endure private time away from other people. Some adventurers and travelers saw the bathing room to be clean from hours of walking. But demon slayers and hunters saw it as a room made to relax and feel the warm water calm their skin. It might as well be a place for a couple to embrace each other and show love. Lagertha and Brant's time in Clegane was getting much better than they expected two days ago.

"So... Brant. Do you have anything you'd like to tell me? It is our time alone," Lagertha said.

"Well, what do you want to talk about?" He asked.

"I'm open to whatever you want to say. It doesn't have to be about how many monsters you've slain or whatever news those bartenders bring to newcomers," she said.

The Wolf Queen (Book 2 of The Devil and the Huntsman)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें