First night😍

The rituals were over by 1 AM and naira was sent to kartik's room and all the girls accompanied her. With lots of teasing they dropped her off the Kartik room and shut the door. Keerti covered her face with veil and made her sit on the bed.

Naira had a mixed feeling. She ofcourse know kartik is a good guy and will take good care of her. But is she ready to give him herself that night? May be no. She is quite exhausted after a long day and all wants is to sleep. But will kartik understand her? In any other matter , he would definitely understand her but this is something sensitive. Will he be the same supporting kartik or he will change? Will he force himself on me?

She was definitely not ready but on the other hand she didn't want to disappoint him as well. But again what about her happiness? Her willingness? She was damn confused and the only person who can solve this confusion is Kartik. But she didn't want to face him right now. He may be gentleman but in the end of the day, he is still a man. Will he respect her opinion? She is already sad after the separation from her parents and every thought was sickening her. Breaking the bubble of thoughts , she stood at balcony to calm her nerves.

She is being uncertain here. Kartik will probably not do anything of that sort! Calm down naira!!! She was taking deep breaths . She was randomly looking at the stars and it somewhat cool her down. She didn't notice the blanket wrapped around her and a person , in specific her husband stood beside her.

Kartik: Naira, it is quite cold here. Can we go inside?

Naira's nervousness grew tenfold.

Kartik: Where are  you zone out. Come inside.

Kartik dragged her inside. She was nervous.

Kartik: Naira don't zone out! I completely understand you and I pretty well know you are not ready for anything. Just change and lets go back to sleep. You don't have to run away from me because of this.

These words did magic for naira. She calmed down instantly. she quickly went to change and after 30 mins of handwork she got rid of her accessories and makeup. She went into comfortable pajama and went out. But again confusion strike upon her. Where she is supposed to sleep? On bed? Ofcourse but she had never share a bed with anyone. Will she able  to do it?

Kartik: Naira we both are eventually tired and none of us can afford having a back pain after sleeping on couch. So pls trust me enough and sleep on bed. I will not touch you without your permission.

Kartik said looking at lost Naira.

Naira: Kartik, I am sorry about being lost today. It's not like that I don't trust you and all. I am just sad after leaving my parents . I am sorry about that. I know you will not force me but the sadness forced me to think otherwise. You are right we both are tired . We must sleep.  Good night Kartik!

Kartik was surprised to seeing her open up. She is right. Sad mood makes everything sad and negative. The best solution for this , is according to him is to sleep. That's what they did.
Kartik went to his side of the bed and Naira went to other side of the bed. Immediately after hitting the bed both of them sleep because of tiredness.

That's how eventful their arrange marriage first night was!!

*******
Hey guys!
I know i am very very late to update it so sorry guys.
How was it?
Few words for kartik??
Thank you.

Arranged Marriage😍जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें