Meet kartik and naira 😍🥰

Naira , wakeup. You told me you have morning shift today . It was her mother Akshara , shouting all the way from kitchen . Naira slept only few hours back because late night she had an emergency call . It was a 7 months pregnant who had umbrical cord twisted which resulted in strangling the baby . It lasted almost 4 hours . Long one , Naira like any other girl , didn't wake up .

NAIRA: Mumma 5 mins more . I slept  late . " She said in her sleeping voice pulling the blanket over her to continue sleeping. "
Akshara:  "Naira this is why I told you not to watch phone till  late night. See now you are not even able to get up from sleep." Nandani instantly feel triggered . She had been drained out of  energy after been performing a 4 hour long surgery and her mother like any other mother blames her phone.  Wow she immediately lost her mood to sleep. She suddenly rememberes she is not the little girl who can sleep for 10 more minutes . She is a doctor. She has to be matured . It's not for her sake , atleast for the number of lives trusting her, she must wake up and get back to the hospital .

Akshara: Naira beta did you wakeup or not ? " Questioned Akshara who just entered her room . She was suprised seeing her daughter already awake . She just smile remembering old days when Naira would simply pull her to the bed and make her small nap in the morning. Now , Naira has really grown up."

Akshara: Naira your dad told me you went to the hospital mid night . Is everything alright!?🤨
Naira : Yes ma . An emergency came and it took a lot of time to resolve the problem . I came home around 4 am and then only I slept but see my fate , I had to wake up at 7 am again to go to hospital . " Akshara felt proud of her daughter . Her baby Naira has grown into a strong independent woman who had earned herself a respectable position in the society .

At Goenka house .

Kartik Goenka is just the opposite .He is a morning person who takes up does his chores and cooks for him and his mother . Despite swarna telling him not to cook , he does because it is his passion . With only 2 of them around  the house was pretty simple .
Even though he is the CEO  , he opted for a simple yet cozy 4 bedroom apartment with a massive kitchen and a cute little garden . He made sure to design his house to perfection .
He didn't just like the inherit his family's business , he trained himself as interior designer in their own company but without revealing his identity . And he succeeded in hiding his identity because no one knew he was Manish goenka's son  as he didn't attend any business meet or party . That's how  he was sculptured to the perfect CEO .

***************
Done with the first chapter guys😍😍😍pls give some love to this story and share share share😍😍😎