Dinner with him🥰

The next day , it was the same routine for every one in the house but Kartik planned something special for naira . He wanted to take naira to an official dinner and to spend some quality time with her . So he called her to know her schedule .

Kartik: Hi beautiful.

Naira: Hi handsome.

Kartik: wow someone called me handsome today .

Naira: you too called me beautiful today .

Kartik: because you are .

Naira: okay fine , tell me why did you called me up early in the morning.

Kartik: my dear , this is not early morning , the time is 7 AM

Naira: yes it just 7 am but you know I just love my beauty sleep .

Kartik: fine . Should I talk to you or you want to sleep .

Naira: no no Kartik you say .

Kartik: hmm.. naira are you free tonight .

Naira: why Kartik?

Kartik: Answer please .

Naira: should I make myself free tonight? Anything important?

Kartik: yes if possible . I want to take you somewhere . Please come home by 6 PM

Naira: okay Kartik. I will try to come home soon .

Kartik: okay then see you tonight . Bye.

Naira: bye Kartik .

The day was pretty fine for naira and she came home by 5 . When she decided to get ready . When she skimmed through the dresses she found a box wrapped up in a gift cover . She quickly wrapped up and found an elegant blue dress with matching jewellery . And there was a note struck there it stated :

Wear this dress and make this day more beautiful , my precious one . Can't wait to see you .
Yours ,
Kartik.

She quickly got ready . After giving her a final look she went down and just then he ring the bell . She quickly hugged her mom and dad and whispered bye and left . Kartik as expected stare at her with open mouth . Kartik being the gentleman opened the door for her . She smiled.

Kartik: you really look pretty . Thanks for coming .

Naira: thank you Kartik and special thanks for the dress and accessories . I really loved it . By the way how do you know my size. It perfectly fits me .

Kartik: umm.. I actually guessed the size and sent it your ma . She confirmed your size and hence I brought it .

Naira: wow my mother is your partner in crime . You have great choice Kartik.

Kartik: of course. That's why I have chosen you as my partner .

Naira: okay enough. Now pls let me eat something. I am really hungry.

Kartik: yeah we are going to restaurant only. We will reach there in 10 minutes .

As promised , they reached there and naira was shocked seeing the place .
It was a cute cozy restaurant that has been decorated with lights giving it a warm glow. The natural sea side opening . The place is perfect for date dinner .

Naira: Kartik I love this place. Where did you find it from?

Kartik: I saw on internet and I instantly thought it would be perfect for our first date .

Naira: so it's officially a date?

Kartik: yes ! Now I want you to order something . Do you drink occasionally naira?

Naira: no I don't drink . I am ordering noodles and veg manchurian . What do you want?

Kartik: I will order red sauce pasta .
I heard their cheese cake taste really well , can we order that too?

Naira: yes blueberry cheesecake . It's my favourite .

Kartik: mine too .

Soon they placed order .
Soon food came and they ate in peace .

Kartik: naira can we dance?

Naira: sure .

Kartik slowly took her hand and took her for dance. Both cherished that moment .
After dancing both called of the day and went back home.

**********
So how is it??
Pls know me in comments..
😍😍😍