Convicing her😚😌

At Singhania house:

Akshara: Naira can you come a little early today I have some important thing to discuss with you . "Sensing the important thing that Akshara meant , Naira decided to divert the topic .

Naira: Actually maa today I have to go shopping with Pakhi or else she will kill me . She even calling me since month and due to my scheduling it I am postponing it . "Tried Naira to skip meeting the perspective groom"

Akshara: You are not going today and it's final . " Akshara said in firm voice that really suprised Naira because her mother always pampered her . This firmness was something new to witness in her mother"

Naira: I know where this is leading to maa. Which aunty came today asking for alliance ? " She was really agitated by now"

Akshara: No. No one came. I saw the boy's profile in the matrimonial site and I really felt he will suit you .

Naira: Ma why can't you understand that I don't want to marry now ! I am still yet to reach more heights in my career.

Akshara: Just stop it . You already one of the leading gynecologist in the city. There are no more heights left for you to reach. And who told you your professional life will distrupted after marriage? You can achieve greater heights together with a partner . He will be constant support to you.

Naira: Maa I don't want anyone support in my life. I am capable of handling myself.

Akshara: This is what scares me Naira . Why don't you want to marry?
Think of us think of the society naira, what will they say ?

Naira: what is your problem ma the fact that an unmarried girl is staying in your house ? If so , I will move out ma . As much as it hurts to say , it's fine I can manage.

Akshara: no naira why can't you understand me in a right sense ?!

Naira: why can't you understand me ma ! We were always been like Friends. Why can't you understand me. The person who knows the best about me is now falling to even understand my perspective.

Akshara: what is your perspective naira? You don't want to leave us behind after marriage right ? This is what your condition is . You really don't like the Bidaai part??

Naira: Yes ! Atlast you understand me. If I leave you  who will be here to look after you and dad ma ? You are fine now but what will happen after you become old ? How can you manage without me ma? I can't imagine being away from you . Sorry this marriage isn't meant for me.

Akshara: you seriously thought I will not consider this? I know you better than anyone else okay! The boy whose profile I saw , live just two streets away from our home. You can come here as when you wish. And as far as considered he is the CEO and I have also asked people about his character. Every one told he is the gem and the girl marrying him will be the luckiest. Just try once my dear.  See if something happens to me your dad is here to take care of me and it's vice versa but think about you. After us , who do you have naira? Think about this! I know you are independent but atleast at one point of time we need a shoulder to rest and cry. The boy lost his father few year back but he built back everything. And you know the best part he is amazing cook too. Do give it a chance naira.

Naira:okay I will think about it.

Akshara: I know I have the gut feeling that this guy is really made for you. I mean just look you run way form the kitchen but he cooks everyday like a pro .What a pair 😂

Naira: byye maa!!  I am getting late!! Love you 😍😍

Akshara : bye beta!!love you to😘

****************
Any feedback regarding to the story. Love to hear from you..
I hope all of you will love this story!!😎