Grah pravesh😍

After the wedding comes the most dreaded part in the girl's life - the bidaai. Naira like any other girl, didn't feel good leaving her parents and her home. Even though, the thought of starting a new life with him gives immense pleasure and excitement, but she is not yet ready to leave her parents.

Naira hugged her parents tightly. She couldn't control herself. Kartik stood at a distance and his heart ached  to see her  crying.

Akshara: Naira beta, come down.

Naitik: yes princess, you are not going away from forever.

Akshara: yea and we are just 2 streets away and you can always come home. Please don't cry.

She nodded. And her father handed her to kartik . He simply mouthed, take care of her. He nodded her head in understanding.

They both got into the car and naira waved her parents goodbye.

Kartik being the supportive husband, handed her his handkerchief and let her calm down. He then gave her some water and naira simply lay her on his shoulder.

Quickly they reached goenka mansion . He opened door for her to get out of the car. And they both go inside.

She was welcomed by the goenka family. Swarna took arti of kartik and Naira. Ashi placed a kalash full of rice and naira kicked it.

Keerti placed a thalli full of sindoor water. Naira was made to stand on it and walk few steps after wetting her legs with red liquid. This marked the entry of new bahu.

After that they were immediately taken to puja room, where naira lit the house diya and everyone prayed for the happiness of the couple.

Shubam: guys c'mon lets play the ring game.

A big pot filled with milk and rose petals were kept in front of them and  naksh threw a ring inside.

And the ritual started.

Naksh: Kartik don't let her win. Wives already rule husbands and after winning this they get extra privilege of doing this.

Keerti: naira don't listen to him. We all are here for you and we want you to win.

The first round was won by naira and the second round by kartik. The tie breaker round started . While searching for the ring, kartik held naira's  hand and she just looked at him. She tried to get rid of his hands. Just then she was about to shrugg of his hands a cold metal was handed over to her by kartik. She was shocked and then he left her hands. Just when she about to raise her hands along with the ring but she held kartik hand and make him hold the ring and take raise thier hands. It seemed like both of them took the ring together. Kartik was suprised. They were equality couple.

****
Hi guys
How is it?