Naira❤️

The next day Naira's face was bright as a moon glow . Why not? Her would be husband Gave her gift .  Naira got dolled up in traditional wear and wore the earings that Kartik  Gave .

Akshara: Naira pinch me please ! Am I dreaming? You are wearing a saree!!

Naira: yes na! I am really happy today . You know what , yesterday Kartik give me an earring and I really wanted to wear it today , so I thought why not to dress up ?

Akshara: Kartik come yesterday Naira??

Naira : yes ma !

Akshara: it's okay my dear . Be happy .

Naira: you know what ma !

Akshara: what Darling?

Naira: you are awesome .

Akshara: I know that baby!!😋

Naira left to her hospital . She then begin with her day with regular schedule . So when she found free time , she called Kartik .
Seeing her call Kartik was really surprised . Whenever they have conversations , it's was always Kartik who called her . He pick up the call .

Kartik: Am I dreaming? My naira has called me?

She started blushing . Because it was the first time some one has claimed as his.

Kartik: My dear if you are done blushing please tell me why you called me??

Naira: Kartik!! Are you free today??

Kartik: As much as I love to say yes , I can't . No naira . I am preparing for meeting right now and I am busy till evening . May be after evening I will come and see you .

Naira: How do you know that I wanted to meet you?

Kartik: Then you really wanted to meet me?!!

Naira:  Kartikkk . Okay byeee!

Kartik: Wait don't hang up my angry bird . I will try to meet you today .

Naira: No Kartik it's alright . I understand I will talk to you later .

Kartik: naira you are not angry at me right??

Naira: it's okay Kartik! Good luck to your meeting .

They hang up.

The day went very quick and clock showed 8 pm . Naira had surgery at the moment of her leaving , hence she had to stay up in the hospital . She sighted out of tiredness . She now felt bad of wearing a saree . She quickly bid bye to her colleagues and went to the parking lot . But her car struck up it didn't started and naira was on verge of breakdown .
An idea suddenly pop up to her . Why not to call Kartik?!! . It would be benefit  for her. She will also get to meet Kartik . So she call him .

Naira: Kartik!!!

Kartik: yes naira . I am home. Can I come and meet you now? And should I come like yesterday or I am allowed inside today?!

Naira: Kartik actually I wanted to ask you something . Can I ?

Kartik: ya. Is everything okay . Why are you sounding dull?

Naira: Kartik I just now completed surgery and tried to get back home . But my car didn't start .  My father is out of station and I don't want to trouble to my mom . So can you pls pick me up?

Kartik: I am coming . I will be there in 10 mins.

As said Kartik reached there in 10 mins and both their broke into happy face . Kartik first time saw her in saree . He was just like aww..😍🥰

Kartik: wow despite being tired , you look lovely .

Naira: thanks Kartik.

Kartik: so should I drop at your home or do you want me to stop near restaurant .

Naira: no no Kartik drop me home . Ma will be waiting for me .

Kartik: okay dear .

They reached home .

Naira: thank you so much Kartik .

Kartik: it's okay . Bye

Naira: bye Kartik .