Nicknames😆😉

The engagement function soon wrapped up and every one back to their home . Naira first hit the shower to take relief . When she come her phone vibrated  with an unknown number . She checked the time and it's 11.30 pm . She was creeped out . Again her phone vibrated but this time with the text . It simply stated Hi . And she was scared . She started thinking worst stories whether it's phone get hacked and all her photos were leaked and all .

And her phone rang for the third time . This time she picked up the call and give an earful for that person who had called her .

Naira: Hello who is this?

Kartik: Hello naira it's me kartik  sorry if I creeped you out . My cousin sister was shocked when I told her that we conversed yet . She immediately told me no more like ordered me to call you . I am really sorry .

Naira:  It's okay Kartik ji ! Anyway you reached home?

Kartik: yes long back and I just took a shower .

Naira: same here

Kartik: Naira I really enjoy the day very much . I mean I thought this moment will never happen in my life owing to my commitment phobia .

Naira: I to loved it Kartik jii .

Kartik: Again ji no naira pls don't make me old again and again .

Naira: Then how about some nicknames ?

Kartik: Nickname? No one ever has nicknamed me .

Naira: Then great I will call you Kittu😂🥰

Kartik: ok then I will call you Sherni😂😆

Naira: What mein sherni to fir tum mendak..😂

Kartik: naira m tumhe Mendak jaisa lagta Hun..

Naira: or nahi to kyaa 😂😂

Kartik: anyway , I love this name too Sherni .

Naira: Mendak , it's already past 12 I love my beauty sleep too so good night oops good morning Mendak .

Kartik: Fine Sherni good morning 😂 sleep tight .

Both cuts call .
But the smile didn't leave each other's face . Both hugged Their pillows and slept .

*******************

Any suggestions for the story..pls tell me in the comments 😎