First gift🥰

A few days later , naira came back home exhausted . She quickly are dinner and went to her room .
Then suddenly her phone ranged .

Naira: Hellooo  Kartik!!!

Kartik: Hey! Woah I someone must be tired after a long day .

Naira: No I was tired!

Kartik: Was tired ? Then I assume my call cheered you up .

Naira started blushing .

Kartik: Don't blush when I can't see you .

Naira : How do you know I was blushing !?

Kartik: I know that. Accha can you pls come down .

Naira: what ? Now ? No . Wait are you downstairs?

She quickly peeked through the window only to see him there .

Kartik: yes know that you have verified I am down come meet me .

Naira: Kartik you don't even look at me when I saw you then how do you know I saw you?

Kartik: naira my dear , I can sense it and now come down .

Naira: Kartik my parents are down and I don't want them to catch us .

Kartik: my Sherni come down I am dying to see you.

Naira: i will not come down and it's final .

Kartik: okay then I will ring the bell and wake up your parents and then with their permission to take you out. Is that fine?!

Naira: kartik you wouldn't do that.

Kartik: try me naira

Naira: urgh you are so annoying and kartik try to understand that I am in a night wear and I can not roam around like this .

Kartik: come down , don't test my patience naira .

NAIRA cut the call and immediately go down . She is wearing pant and tank top . Kartik was staring at her because it was the first time he is seeing her like this .

Kartik: wow you look beautiful🥰

Naira: Kartik seriously I am in night wear and you are telling me that I look beautiful .

Kartik: yes you look really amazing .

Naira: okay fine why did you call me down and what are you doing here?

Kartik: oh thanks for reminding me . Naira close your eyes .

Naira: Kartikkk no !!

Kartik: pls naira pls😅

Naira : ok

Kartik then took her hand an immediately kept a small box on her hand . She quickly opened her and was surprised to see a box . She quickly opened it and saw a beautiful pair of earings . She jumped in happiness .

Naira: wow Kartik this Is really beautiful . I love it . Thank you so much Kartik .

Saying so she did something that was totally unexpected . She kissed his cheek . Kartik was to much surprised to react and Naira was to much shy to even look at his eyes . She quickly whispered him bye and ran inside her home.

Kartik was very much surprised and kept his  hands in the place where she kissed . He smiled and then started his drive back to his home .

This moment was something special for both of them .

*************
Hello all
Hope you like this❤️