Dares😈😈

After shopping they all rest at their respective homes .
But in night the younger clan all decide to meet at farmhouse.
They all were just talking randomly and having fun.

Yash: guys let's play truth or dare .

keerti: yes in our style .

Kartik: keerti naira is new here , let's not play it in our style .

Ashi: aye aye Kartik , already supporting naira??

Naira: Kartik I am not kid . I am mature.  Come on guys let's play .

Kartik: fine . And don't tell me that I didn't warn you .

Ashi in the meanwhile come with bottle .

keerti: okay guys since naira and Pakhi are new here , I will tell you the rules:
  1) There is no truth only dare.
  2) if anyone fails to do you have to be the slave of that person who dared you.

Naira was scared .

Ashi: guys but we have to get ready for Tomorrow's puja  . And after puja the pre wedding preparations will start .

Shubam: Fine then let's play single round .

They sat in  order . The bottle spinned and the first dare was given to Pakhi by Kartik .

Kartik: Pakhi I dare you to propose Yash and kiss him anywhere .

Pakhi: what? Why would I do that?

Kartik: Great then be my slave for one day!!

Pakhi: not happening Kartik . I will do the dare .

Pakhi turned towards Yash and said

Pakhi: Yash , when I first saw you as Kartik's cousin and it was not love at first sight . But after spending more time with you and your cousins I realised that you are not bad . And I didn't know when I fell for you . Hold me whenever I fall .

Saying so , Pakhi dramatically fells in his arms and kissed him or his cheeks . Everyone awed them . Naira signaled Kartik how he know this matter ? And in reply was just I know .
The bottle was spinned again and stopped at Ashi  . Naksh dare her to turn on shubam .
She smiled and did a lap dance . Shubam was suprised he have never see her wife so bold .

This time bottle spinned and stop at naira . And Yash dared her .

Yash: Naira you have two parts of the dare . The second one will be told after you do the first one. First part is to remove Kartik's shirt without using your hands. You must only use your teeth to remove it .

Everyone except naira smirked at the dare . She quickly went to Kartik and he tied her hands with handkerchief .

She bent over to his level and started to remove each and every button . And completed her dare .

Yash: Great , now take a selfie of yourself with shirtless Kartik and post on your Instagram captioning it my man , with or without shirt .

She did as she was told.

Again bottle spinned and it was Yash turn .

shubam: Yash I want you to show pakhi the secret photos that you hid in your phone of hers .

The bold Yash was very first time shy today . After seeing Pakhi so many  photos in his phone all were teasing them .Pakhi hid behind naira because of shyness .

The bottle was spinned again and stopped at keerti and naira .

Naira: keerti I want you to post your WhatsApp status as : I am unsatisfied with this man and here we are considering for divorce. Do share your opinions .

keerti: what ? No!

Kartik:  C'MON keerti its just a dare.

keerti: idiot I am no bothered about that . I am bothered about ' share your opinions' . I have his relatives numbers and they will barge out with questions.

Seeing her all laughed. keerti did the dare and her phone was attack with calls and messages.
And now it was Kartik's turn to do dare.

Ashi: Use 3 dirty pickup lines on naira and make her blush.

Kartik: Why use pickup lines my mere touch and smile will make her blush.

Ashi: Kartik do it , or be my slave.

Kartik: fine I am doing it.
1) You look great right now. Do you know what else looks great on you?  It's me .
2) What do you want? Dinner first or straight to dessert.
3) Why undress me with your eyes when you can undress with your hands or mouth?

Naira: Too dirty and cringy.( With blush)

This marked the end of game. And they all  go to sleep.

*******************
Hi guys!!
How it was?