Sangeeth 😉

That eve , everyone geared up for the ceremony. Everyone were cheerfully and very much exited.
To begin with , They played ''Shubarambh" to get everyone mood . Everyone include children dance .

Then the host of the ceremony came and that was Yash and Pakhi.

Yash: Good evening ladies and gentlemen , we welcome you all to the Sangeet ceremony Of our  beloved '' Kaira" . To have full fun , I expect you to cheer up and hit the dance floor whenever you felt like. To start with let's welcome this wonderful couple "Keesh" to give a romantic dance.

Everyone cheered up. They dance on 'Saans'  and everyone hooted for them. They literally filled the stage with love.

                         ( Somewhat like this)

Pakhi: Thank you keerti and naksh for such a great performance . Now let's welcome shubam and Ashi for romantic dance.

They both dance on " Main hoon saath tere" which added beauty to the ceremony.

Yash: Bro why the whether is being so much romantic? What about those who are single? Like us what say Pakhi? Aakhir hamare best frnds ki shaadi toh dance to karna Banta hain.

With that they went . And all hooted for them. They played ' Soch na sake' song . They were amazing.

Pakhi: Woohoo how it guys??

Crowd: Amazing!!

Pakhi: Louder!!!!!

Crowd: Amazing!!!!!!!!!

Yash: thanks all of you . Let's invite the last performance of today 'Our Kaira' .

They went on stage held each other and soon the song played ' Zehnaseeb' . Kartik had his hands around Naira's waist and naira kept her hand on his shoulders and both had their locked . They did some steps . And it was a outstanding performance with outstanding chemistry.

Everyone hooted for them .

Yash: Okay that was an outstanding performance. And this officially marked the end of the sangeet ceremony and thanks to everyone who joined us and made this even more special. Everyone have their food and can retired back to their homes . Thank you .

Soon after having food and some fun they all went to their rooms exhausted and exited for tomorrow.

************
Hi guys!!
How's it?
Few words for Sangeet?
Thank you .