calming the beast 😈

Naira took a day off as her mother wanted to spend some quality time with her. They had a lovely mom daughter time . Akshara made lovely food and naira complimented those by making the only dish she knows - brownies .
After that both the queens went to temple and went to do shopping for their home . They bought cute little Ganesha idol for naira to always carry . Just then a plan popped up in Akshara's mind .

Akshara: naira why not you go to Kartik's office and give him your brownies . I am sure he will love it after a long . Go spend some time with him .

Naira: maa I doubt if you are my maa or my friend 😂

Akshara: both my dear now go .

Naira happily left to meet Kartik . It was almost 5pm . During the engagement , many office members attended and hence they all know who she is . The receptionist greeted with her with smile and let her go inside the cabin .

Naira knocked his cabin's door .
"Come in" Kartik really roared making naira jerk a bit. Oops wrong timing , she thought to herself . Kartik assumed her to be his pa and screamed his orders to her .

Kartik: Maya are you done with your presentation? How long will you take?

Naira: Kartik!

After realising a different voice , Kartik at last took a look at that person .

Kartik: naira

Naira: is everything alright Kartik?

Kartik:  I am sorry that I screamed at you naira.  It's just that one  of the employee leaked Our's company confidential information to our competitor. And if I am not submitting the new designs tomorrow , our company will loose a million dollar project. 

Naira looked shocked but didn't want kartik to loose his confidence .

Naira: Kartik listen . Just a second . Have these . "She said offering him the brownies"

Kartik: no naira I don't have time for this . I will have later . Thanks for the offer. 

Naira:  Kartik take a break . Eat this.  You will feel better . I am sure you skipped your lunch . I will help you Kartik . You please eat .

The fact that someone will be there with him instantly made him feel better.  And the smell of brownies were even more tempting to him. The brownies topped with chocolate sauce were heaven to him .  Kartik moaned after eating brownies .

Kartik: naira this is the bestest brownie I ever had in my life . Where did you get it from? Tell me . I will also buy from there .

Naira: Kartik what if I say , I did it?

Kartik: haha . I will not believe . I know that you don't know cooking .

Naira: Ya but I know how to bake brownies Kartik.  I did it.  Really !

Kartik was suprised . He quickly are the brownies and resume to his work .

Naira: Kartik tell me what should I do?

Kartik: you don't need to do anything. It's getting late .  You go home .

Naira: no kartik . I really want to help you .

Kartik: okay . Please proceed these papers and check for any grammatical errors.  If  any , please correct it .

Naira: sure you do the remaining works okay.

Kartik nodded and both worked for a while . And just then , his pa come .

Maya : sir . Manager Harshad is here .

Naira: Kartik who is Harshad ?

Kartik: he is the culprit . Let him in Maya .

Harshad came  and begged to kartik to forgive him .

Harshad: sir I am really sorry sir.  I will not repeat my mistake .

Kartik: who is giving you another chance? I will make sure that after you terminated from here , you will not get job anywhere .

Harshad: sir I am really sorry . Please don't ruin my career. 

Kartik: you should thought this before doing this crime . I am calling the police right now and you are getting arrested . Get out and wait outside.

Naira: Kartik I have small suggestion. I understand you are angry  but don't let your anger let your rational thinking down .

Kartik: what are you saying naira?

Naira: kartik terminate him from the company but don't ruin his career . Everyone has their own problems.

Kartik: how can  I let him naira .

Naira: no Kartik it's not like that . Calm down and don't take serious actions against him . His family doesn't deserve this. Terminate him but don't lodge a complaint against him .

Naira said while holding his hands. Kartik calm down from her touch . She is actually right.  He did according to her words . As promised she was with him until he completes his work . That was when he realised that this girl is something different .

*********
Hey guys so how was the update .
I hope you all will like it .
Pls tell me in comments and share some views about the story .
😋👍👍