146. Long Time No See

Start from the beginning

Surprised?

Nothing to be surprised at all.

Luo Li knew of his identity as 'Fan Ming', plus there was a Wei Dong behind him, a computer genius who was temporarily hidden under Chu Xiao's command, it was not difficult if he wanted to know.

Moreover, he did not doubt Luo Li's communication ability at all, so there was nothing strange about him getting related to Ye family.

So…

Obviously, this time, the Ye family would invite him to "drink tea", all thanks to Luo Li.

Thinking of this, Ling Fan looked at Luo Li with a cold murderous intent.

"Hey, why are you staring at me with such a terrifying look? You appearing here is completely due to yourself, OK?” Luo Li suddenly smiled and said.

"Moreover...even if you're not surprised, I am!" Luo Li said casually and paused for a moment before continuing, "I never imagined that the trash who often got beaten by others and forced to kneel on the ground but dare fight back would actually have the guts to rob the Ye family's things, haha…"

Luo Li smiled smugly. In his opinion, Ling Fan was already dead for having offended the Ye family.

In particular, he also learned from Wei Dong that Master Xiao no longer saw Ling Fan again recently, he even didn’t allow his subordinates to mention Ling Fan’s name.

Even though it didn’t feel that thrilled to take the revenge using other’s hands, without the help of Chu Xiao and the acknowledgment of the Lan family, plus, he had to avoid Lan Yongxin's retaliation, he himself also had had some tough time. So he had no energy to get it back at Ling Fan at all.

Therefore, it wasn’t bad that someone could help him get rid of Ling Fan.

Looking at Luo Li's undisguised murderous intent and the pleasure of revenge on his face, Ling Fan smiled indifferently like he didn’t give it a sh*t.

"Hum, that’s because I have the balls. Maybe I have to thank Teacher Luo…" Before Ling Fan could finish his sentence, a sudden pain in his leg made him instinctively groan.

Hehe, it seemed that what Ye Huaxong said was true. The last time’s cuff and kick was already a very gentle "greeting gift".

This time, they directly used a gun.

However...Luckily, it was more of a warning, so the gun only pierced through the flesh but didn't hit the bone.

He wouldn't be crippled because of this.

However…this feeling still wasn't good.

“Hehe.” Looking at Ling Fan crouching on the ground, Luo Li smiled arrogantly and squatted down.

"There's one thing I can tell you. For you, oh, no, about the relationship between you and Xiao. The head of the Ye family seems to be quite scrupulous of it, but don't worry, I've already told him that you have nothing to do with Xiao, and you've been hated by the Xiao not, right?" Luo Li approached Ling Fan and said blandly.

Ling Fan's eyes turned cold when he heard Luo Li's words.

It was not because of what Luo Li did, but because of the way he addressed Chu Xiao.