Chapter 87 - Protagonist: This will be great, let's do it

Começar do início

The eyes of the son of god were very sad and pained – you act so gay here, does your family know?

…This little student’s heart aches so much. QAQ

In front of Du Ze was the rival who wanted to bring them to justice while behind him was the Moe Lord who wanted to execute him on the spot. The poor reader was sandwiched between them, crying a river of tears in his heart.

Fortunately, this is all going to end today. The new carriage was a standard double carriage, although it is not large. Du Ze sat at ease on the soft velvet seat. He was so happy he was almost bubbling over with satisfaction.

Xiu put Old John back into storage. As Xiu closed the door, the inside of the carriage became a somewhat narrow enclosed space. This greatly satisfied the dragon race’s desire for being in a space that is entirely under one’s control and Xiu did not hide his pleasure at this new arrangement.

“That unsightly man is finally gone.”

The silver-haired dragon sat on the other seat and called out to his treasure: “Come here.”

Du Ze automatically answered that call. It was only after he got up that realized that something was wrong – two people are riding on a two-seater carriage, why do they have to sit together in one seat? A silly, cute person’s eyes roamed around the closed carriage in a circle and suddenly thought that perhaps he had celebrated this change in the situation too early.

In the past – sitting on someone’s lap during a bumpy carriage ride – moving that way… now that there were only two people in the carriage … Moe, Moe Lord … is this the place where he will be pushed down for carriage play?

The carriage started moving. The vehicle’s jolting movement made Du Ze fall back down to his original position on his seat, but how could it be that easy to escape from the Moe Lord? A silly, cute person was sitting down when Xiu got up and pressed the black-haired youth back against the wall of the carriage behind him.

Xiu’s (j □ j) was between Du Ze’s legs in a suggestive position. When Du Ze almost jumped up in fright, Xiu kissed him on the lips so that Du Ze had no chance to escape. “Let’s try doing it here once.”

It wasn’t a request, it was Xiu saying “This will be great, let’s do it.” Du Ze was almost in tears. Just when he thought he had gotten rid of the 3Pcarriage.avi, the Moe Lord said he wanted to try “carriage play” with him – why is his life full of shame play events?

“There are people outside…”

“They won’t hear you.” Xiu bit Du Ze’s ear. He said in a low, hoarse voice: “Every time we were in the carriage you stimulated my **** but I couldn’t find release, it was very uncomfortable … do you understand?”

Wait a minute, is that this little student’s fault?!

“I’ll do it with you,” Xiu said. Du Ze was pressed down on the velvet seat, listening to the silver-haired dragon’s forceful demand that was impossible to deny: “Now, right away.”

********

The crab said: Good kids don’t need to know what a “carriage play” scene is like.

Finally, they climbed down from the carriage with Xiu carrying Du Ze in his arms. A silly, cute person thought about this situation for just half a second then immediately decided to close his eyes and pretend to be dead – he accidentally fell asleep so the Moe Lord was kind enough to carry him out of the carriage. That was the pure and chaste image he wanted to present to the world.

As to why the sleeping person had purple love bite marks on his neck … Please pay no attention to such small, trifling details!

Du Ze originally wanted to just pretend but he unexpectedly fell asleep for real. When he woke up, his view was full of silvery scales. He saw the teardrop-shaped scales that were folded outwards and the silver dorsal fin on the silver dragon’s long neck. Du Ze’s eyes met Xiu’s eyes that looked like top quality rubies and he realized that Xiu had changed into his dragon form.