Chapter 30: We're Fine

Start from the beginning

"I always want to see you" He quickly says before realizing his words. I look at Lucky who knows Santo is cursing himself out. "You know my address Santo i'll be waiting" She hangs up the phone as Adriano goes running with a wild Santo behind him.

Looking at Lucky he shrugs going back to drinking his liquor. "Athena you want anything?" Mia asks getting up to go to the kitchen. "Wine please" I yell out to her as she gives me a thumbs up. Adri runs back in the room hiding behind Vincenzo as Santo walks in fuming.

"Santo just go get Aurora i'll smack him for you" Lucky throws Santo the keys to the car as his face becomes visibly calm mentioning her name. She is definitely something special to him if he gets calm just hearing her name.

It's' more than just a stupid crush. Way more than just that. "Fine whatever" he walks out of the room and I go after him calling his name. "Santo please don't drive recklessly. I know Adri is annoying but just be careful" I say catching my breath as he gives me a small smile.

"I'll be more than careful ma I promise" He closes the door as I go back to my spot next to Lucky. My head goes on his chest as Mia hands me the rich wine. The flavor makes all my taste buds jump with excitement.

Santo walks in holding Aroruras  hands, closing the door. "Oh my god she's perfect for you Santo I feel like a proud dad sorry Lucky I took your position" Adriano fake cries as I smack him in the back of the head.

"Adriano shut the fuck up" Mia drags him out of the main entrance to the dining room. She holds Santo's hand a bit tighter hiding behind him. He whispers something to her as she loosens up with a smile on both of their faces.

It's clear to show they both feel the same way about each other. "Rory this is my mom and dad ugh yeah you know her name" Santo 'properly' introduced her as Lucky shakes his head at his son.

"Pleasure to be introduced properly, call me Lucky" he shakes her hand as she returns the gesture smiling at him. "I'm glad it's a proper introduction now let's go to the dining room, food is done" I tell her as they follow me into the dining room taking a seat next to Lucky who places his hand on the small of my back.

"I'm expecting desert after this" he whispers in my ear, feeling the blush rush to my face. "Like I said if you behave" his hands start going lower playing with the waistband of my sweatpants.

"Amore stop" I whine as he lets out a light laugh putting his hand off of my back. "Fine i'll behave for now" He winks at me as Angelo throws something at Leo.

Dinner goes great with the conversations as if nothing had ever happened. Everyone loved Aurora and I could tell Santo was happy with that. Sitting in the back patio enjoying the fresh air is the best thing right now.

I lay my head on Luckys lap as the swinging chair rocks back and forth. Leo passes me the newly light blunt and I take a puff inhaling the sweet flavor.

It takes more than just a few hits to make me high. Feeling high is a different feeling if all goes with the mood I was in before smoking. Lucky takes the blunt from me enjoying the high he gets from each puff he takes. "Fuck tard" I roll my eyes at him as he gives me a lazy smile.

Adriano brings a bunch of snacks in his hand, fighting saying it's all for him. "You bitch you have like 12 different bags chips just give me one" I snatch one from his hand laying back down.

This shit is the best thing I could have right now. "Holy shit you guys are on a different level of high" Santo coughs walking out back. He probably just took Aurora home. "Santo come take some" Leo tries to pass him the blunt but he denies it. "There 9 blunt buds on the floor I'm good I guess I'm driving today." Santo takes the car keys from lucky going To get the car.

Why is he going so far if the car is right in the front. "Come on Bambiana lets go home" Lucky kisses my cheek tripping as he stands up.

I don't know how but we manage to get into the car some how. I lay in the back with the windows down feeling the nice air. I feel like a dog minus the tounge out of the window.

Yeah I wouldn't stick my tounge out of the window. "Ma where here" Santo opens the door holding his hand out. When did we get here? We're we here the whole time?

Oh well Santo helps me get out of the car opening the front door. I go upstaris laying down on this soft bed. Hmm I wonder what it's made out of. "Amore I'm hungry" Lucky whines looking at me hungrily.

"So then go eat" he runs his tounge on the bottom of lip pushing me back on the bed. My pants come off in less than a second his lips trail up along side my thighs.

I meant food but this works too. Works out for both of us I guess.

"Shit I'm going to fuck you until you beg me to stop" 

------

I Can already feel the comments coming 

"Robbed" 

I'll get better I promise 

Happy Thanksgiving <3

Im thankful for every single one of you  💖

Q/A- Favorite Artist? 

1708 Words 

-Yaniris0919