Chapter 28: Cell 8

Start from the beginning

"It's not my fault, not one of us has tortured anyone that badly. Fucking devil she is" Adriano points at me looking at Reberto running back to a trash can.

Rolling my eyes I stand up grabbing Rebertos face making him look at me. "Just get it over with" He tiredly says with his eyes dropping.

"Where's the fun in that" I laugh at him shaking my head. "Bring me the wolves" I yell out as two guards hold two wolves in each hand.

Making them sit watching the treat. "Attack" The 4 of them start biting and scratching his body as he screams with everything he has left.

Grabbing a towel I wipe some of the blood I have that can come off. I just know that I have a bunch of dry blood on me. "Athena it's over let it go" Angelo holds my shoulders making me face him.

"You didn't have shit taken from you. You go home at the end of the fucking day to a wife and your kids. You've never had to deal with the pain of losing a child let alone one that is unborn. So please by all means you know where my fucking door is get out" I yell at them as they take a step back looking at me in fear.

I call for the wolves to get off of Reberto as he's already on the bridge of death. Wow, we've been at this for 5 hours.

"Drag him to the acid, leave him on the chains" I walk to the other end of the warehouse with Reberto being dragged behind me.

He's tied up in front of an acid pool barely holding onto life. Taking the ends of the chain I lower his right side of his body into the acid as he cries out with all he has left.

"Please im begging you to stop" He screams on the top of his lungs as I take him out. Dragging his limp body to the other pool I open it revealing no other than my piranhas.

"Bye bye" I tell him before he screams in fear as I push him in. Within a few minutes his body is now gone with no trace of him whatsoever.

"Clean cell 8 from head to toe. I don't want any trace of anything there. Make sure none of his blood is found anywhere, don't bother me for the rest of the day" I yell at the guards as they scatter around going to do what I ordered them to.

I walk fast as I hear them trying to catch up with me in the empty hallways. Scanning my hand the doors for the tunnels open as the guards move to the side allowing me to sit on the golf cart waiting to take me back.

Alessandro whispers something to Lucky as he nods his head sitting next to me. My brothers walk the other direction heading back into the warehouse as the cart starts to drive off.

The short ride is silent as the car comes to a stop scanning my hand again for the doors to open. Walking out of the tunnels I go up a flight of stairs with more guards as they move to the side letting me and Lucky pass.

He grabs my hand making me turn to him. His eyes are full of sorrow like he'll break any minute now. His thumb rubs my face as his eyes show more hurt touching the dry blood. Santo and Leo come into the room laughing but soon stop once they see the scene in front of them.

They take that as the cue to leave as they turn around walking the other way. "Let's get you cleaned up" His voice cracks as I nod walking upstairs.

Only a small amount of pain has lifted off my shoulder. My heart hurts knowing my baby was ripped from me. I no longer will have that baby because of a selfish man.

I hear the water turn on as I stare at myself in the mirror. I hate who I see.

I don't see the Athena I am with Lucky

I see the devil everyone fears. The girl who had to deal with trauma alone.

The girl who's alone