Chapter Six

Jordyn

"Whew! I'm so glad them badass kids are gone. Now all that's left is to clean up." Victor comments while picking up some art supplies and putting them into a plastic tub. I start laughing, "I'm not gonna lie, I'm glad they gone too." Victor holds his hand out signaling for a high five and I do just that. "What are you gonna do once you leave here?" Victor asks seeing as though it's only six-thirty.

And I start to think of what I actually can do at this time. I can go by my sister's house, bother her and my niece while I'm there. Or I could pull up on Terrell's house since I know he's not doing anything. Victor starts waving his hand in my face, which I smack away. "Umm hello." Victor sarcastically says. "What are you going to do?" The Hispanic man asks me again.

"I'm probably gonna stop by my sister's house and see what's up over there. Why, were you trying to do something?" I ask quickly, but Victor waves me off. "Girl no. I was just trying to make conversation, besides I'm meeting up with somebody tonight." I grab the broom and start sweeping around the room, I look at Victor. "Okay, so where'd you meet this guy at?"

Victor stops what he's doing and gives me a stank look while shaking his head and his hand. "See, you needs not worry about my business. You in my business, don't do that." I roll my eyes, sweeping all the trash up and throwing it away. "All right I'll be sure to tell Fatal Attraction how much of a good person you were when they interview me." Victor and I start wiping tables down with disinfectant wipes.

"You're being overly dramatic Jordyn."

 "Mmhm, sorry for caring about your safety," I remark sarcastically not even sparing him a glance as we walk to the back, to clock out and get our stuff. "Look if the date goes well I might, keyword being might, let you meet him." I was going to make a snarky comment when I got a text message. "Hold that thought, Victor."

Terrell (Text)

Rome's fight was moved up to tomorrow are you coming?

I was going to text Terrell back when I got another text, this time from Rome.

Rome (Text)

My fight was moved up to tomorrow I hope to see you there.

I hope to see you there. I mock and roll my eyes at Rome, but I reply to Terrell.

Jordyn (Text)

Probably not.

Terrell texts back immediately.

Terrell (Text)

Okay, I understand. I wouldn't want to come either if he would've said that shit to me too.

I love how understanding Terrell is.

"Girl I'm about to head out now." I completely forgot Victor was waiting on me. "Okay, Victor I'll see you tomorrow. Hope you have a good 'date'." I know damn well he's not going on a date, he's just gonna go to the guy's house and get his back broke, then he's off to the next. Victor starts laughing because he already knows what I'm thinking. "Girl, you know what?" Victor pauses for a quick second, "Bye."

And he walks out of the building laughing. I start laughing and do the same, saying bye to my supervisor on my way out.

I walk over to my car, unlock it and get in about to make my way over to my sister's house. After two Rico Nasty songs and two Megan Thee Stallion songs, I made it to my sister's house turning off my car. I grab my keys get out of the car and unlock her front door, only to be greeted with high pitch screams which put a big smile on my face.