Chapter 10: I Love You Too (POV: Linh)

Marella and I are at her house, snuggling in her bed. 

"How's Tam?" Marella asks. She asks about him every time.

"He's okay. His arm is still messed up though. I'm starting to wonder if it'll ever be the same again."

Marella squeezes me, "He'll be okay. He's strong. He'll get through this. How are him and Keefe?"

I smile, "Well, Keefe had a messup with his dad--what a surprise--soooo, he's living with us now!"

Marella squeals, "Omigosh-"

"And they have to share a room for a week."

Her voice gets higher, "Omigosh-"

"Aaand last night, after you left, I peeked in, and saw them snuggling. In Tammy's bed. Asleep."

I don't know how, but Marella's voice gets even higher. "OMIGOSHHHHHH!"

"I was gonna take a picture, but then Tammy woke up and threw a pillow at me."

"Aw. Thats so mean."

"I know, right?"

"They're so cute togetherrrr!"

I poke her, "Almost as cute as us."

Marella smiles, and kisses me.

My imparter rings, ruining the moment.

"Leave ittt," Marella says against my lips. 

I pull away. "I can't. What if  it's Tammy and he needs something?"

I get up, and Marella whines, "Don't leave meeee! And besides, he has Keefe. Come snuggleeee."

I roll my eyes, and answer my imparter. "Hey Tammy. Did you have some good snuggle time with your boyfriend?"

Tammy glares at me, "No, I woke up, and you were gone."

I look down, "Oh, uh, I'm sorry. I didn't want to disturb your snuggle time. I'm at Marella's."

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I interrupt your snuggle time?"

I sigh, "No-"

"YES YOU DID!!" Marella yells from behind me.

Tammy gives me a look.

"Sorry."

"Leave a note next time."

I open my mouth to answer, but he hangs up.

I sigh, and turn around to find Marella up. "What are you doing?"

"I just remembered, uh, Fitz and Biana invited us to Everglen for a sleepover tonight," Marella says, putting her shoes on.

"And why am I just finding this out now?" I'm sorta, kinda, really annoyed. I don't know why, I just need time to prepare for things.

"Well, Biana asked me to invite you, but I sorta forgot."

"Why didn't she invite me herself?"

"I dunno. Sorry, Linh."

"It's fine. I have to go home and pack, but I'll meet you at Everglen."

"Yeah. Bye, Linh." Marella seems really upset about it.

I soften, "Hey, I said it's okay." 

A few tears leak out of her beautiful eyes. "I know."

I lead her to the bed, and we sit down.