Qin Ke: "..."

    Song Yunran understood this: "Yes, it's a kind of replacement."

    Qin Ke couldn't understand what he was talking about.

    He buckled the strap, raised his hand and rubbed Song Yunran's head a few times: "Let's go."

    Song Yunran, who received his birthday gift, was in high spirits and hummed a song all the way into the elevator before asking, "Aren't Xiao Ke going, just the two of us?"

."Um."

    Qin Ke looked down and found that this watch really matched Song Yunran. His white skin and thin wrists would not be exaggerated when paired with a complicatedly designed watch. On the contrary, it complemented his detached personality.

    Song Yunran was overjoyed and couldn't help but look forward to the destination.

    When the two recorded variety shows, he and Qin Ke went to many places together, but at that time he was always accompanied by a group of people, no matter how beautiful the scenery was, he could not ignore the feeling of working.

    This time, it was their first, serious date.

    The low-key black SUV drove out of the garage and drove along the street.

    The buildings on both sides are gradually being left behind, and the surrounding scenery has also changed from a bustling city to a pleasant outskirts.

.Song Yunran had an impatient temper. On the way, he repeatedly wondered where they were going, but Qin Ke laughed and said nothing.

    It wasn't until more than ten minutes later that he finally found that the scenery outside the window was beginning to be familiar.

    "...I remember that there is a barrier lake in this mountain, the scenery is very good."

    Song Yunran asked somewhat unexpectedly, "Couldn't you just want to take me there to play?"

    Qin Ke turned the steering wheel and drove on the road to the lake: "So smart?"

    Song Yunran almost laughed out loud: "You are too stupid, I don't know where Dad was filming?"

    This is so interesting, he thought.

    The first movie he debuted in his last life was set in that dammed lake.

    In this life, due to some butterfly effects, that movie was not made in the end. He didn't expect Qin Ke to bring him back to his hometown on his birthday.
.Or……

    Isn't everything accidental?

    Song Yunran understood, and said triumphantly: "I know. You must have seen that movie, right? Then you were shocked by the brave and heroic attitude of your father. The scene stayed in your mind for a long time, and it can't be erased until now. go."

    It must be true.

    Otherwise, it is impossible to explain why Qin Ke deliberately brought him to an unknown scenic spot.

    Qin Ke smiled non-committal, letting the people around him immersed in narcissism and couldn't help himself.

    The weather is bad today, and the color of the sky is slightly dim.

    But thanks to this, there are few cars along the way and no people who look like tourists are seen.

    Before long, the endless green lake appeared in the vision of the two of them.